Matt x small reader

This was a request by the_Bunnie
Let's gooooo

Y/n's POV
Hi names y/n and I live with giants. Well yes there are 2 types of people. Normal sized or huge. I am normal and my friend are huge. There names are Tom, Edd, Tord and Matt. Well let's get to the story.

Y/n's POV
"I'm soooooo board.....there's nothing to do." I say to myself. *knock knock* I look up. "Come in." I say. I hear the door open. "Hey y/n how's it going." I look over and see Edd. "Fine I guess just board. Oh Edd thanks for making me a small room since I'm too small for the other room." "No problem. What do ya want to do?" "Wach a movie." "OK." He walked over to me and picked me up. "Wow." I say. ((I'm sooo mad right now! I was on the computer and it said I was loged out. So I went to a new tab to log in and it deleted the tab with the writing. I was hoping it saved but..........it didn't. I'm so mad omg. Sorry back to the story.))
He puts me on his shoulder and walks down stairs. When we get there he walks up to Tom. "Hey Tom can you Wach y/n?" "Sure." Edd hands me to Tom. Tom sits me on his shoulder. I Wach what they are watching. Not paying attention. I feel a wind on me. I brush it off. I feel it again. I look over to see Tord trying not to laugh. "Very funny Tord. Now stop." I say. "What I did nothing." He smiles. "Tord stop." Tom says. I hear the door open. "Guys I'm home!" I hear Matt yell. He walks up to Tom. "Hello Tom." "Hi?" "My I have y/n. I have a gift for her." "Sure." He hands me too Matt. "Thank you." 'We' walk to his room. "What ya want Matt." "I have stuff for you." "Oh...Matt you shouldn't have." I blushed. He gives me a small bag. It has clothes and more. "Thank you Matt, how can I repay you?" He looks at me and starts to blush. "Um....a kiss." I blushed a bit. "Matt I don't mean to be rude but I'm small and your big." "I know but on the cheek." "......OK.." He picks me up and gets me close. I get close and kiss his cheek. He blushed and I did too. He kissed me whole body. I yelp. "Aw cute." " NO!" He giggled. "Come on let's go Wach the movie." "OK". We walk downstairs and sit down. I soon fall asleep.

" she might be small but she has a big hart." Matt says.

"He might be big but he is so small on the inside." Y/n says.

The end.

(I know its short but I had to end it short. But next I'm going to do......tomsword Matt x shy reader yay. So request if ya want and see ya next time my readers.)