edd x reader

This was requested by  lilyblackwolf21.

Y/n's pov
"Matt I don't think this will work." "Come on he loves this cooler." Right now I have a green hoodie on with short shorts. I also have have knee high socks on. "But it looks like I have nothing under this hoodie." "Ya but the hoodie looks like dress." He was right. It was edds hoodie that Matt got and gave to me.

"What am I supposed to do?" I say with a blush. "Well walk with your hips. Swig them. Go on show me." I started to walk away from Matt then back. Swinging my hips. "Wow. Your a natural." I blushed. "Thanks you I guess."

"Now you are ready. Go help Edd make dinner. I told him you would." "O-ok." I leave the room and walk downstairs. I start to swing my hips. "Y/n?" I turn and see Tord. 'Crap!' I said in my head. "You be looking good." He said. Before he could do something. Matt jumped out and pushed me into the kitchen away from Tord.

I saw Edd. "Hey Edd. I'm here to help." He turns with a smile. Then that smile turns to a shock face. With blush. "Y/n um what are you um weraing?" "Oh Matt picked it out. Do you like it?" I said with a smile. He blushed more. I could feel my face becoming more red. "Um.. do you like it?" I say. He blinked. "Ya.. it looks nice in you." He said. I smiled. "Thanks Edd." I start helping him.

Edd's pov
She so hot! I can't let anyone take her away. No one. With her dressed like this Tord will do something. I know he will. I just got to keep an eye out.

Y/n's pov
Me and Edd finished dinner. Now we just wait till the food in the oven is done. Me and Edd walk into the living room. I see Tord watching anime. He was watching death note. I gasp. "You like death note too?!" He looked at me. "Ya. Who doesn't?" I go and sit beside him. "Oh your on the same episode that I am on." "Nice." I start watching it with him.

Edd's pov
Oh no. What do I do? I asked my self. What if he takes her away from me. No! I can't think like that.

Matt's pov
Great job y/n. Your making Edd think you like Tord. I told myself as I watched them. "Edd." I wispered. He heard me and look at me. 'what?' He mouth. I moved my hand that said come here. He walk over to me. "What is it Matt?" "You like her don't you?" "Um.... Yes." "We'll get her away from Tord. Take her upstairs and draw. Tell her you can teach her how to draw anime." "Well I can draw anime. Soooo. I will." He walked back. 'Go get them tiger!: I said in my head.

Y/n's pov
"Hey y/n. Want me to teach you how to draw anime?" I looked at him. My eyes widen and sparked. "Really?" He nodded. "Yes! Please teach me." He smiled. "Ok come on thin." I got up and started to walk with him. "Y/n don't you want to watch this with me?" I look at Tord. "Maybe later. I want to draw." I turn and start to walk with Edd again.

Me and Edd walk in his room. We sit on his bed and he got a pencil and an art paid. My legs were cold. I shivered. "You cold?" I nodde. He grabbed a small blankit. He put it on my legs. "Thanks." I say with a blush. He smiled. "No problem." He sat beside me. "Ok. So let start the teaching."

Le time skip

Me and Edd finished. And I have to say I think we did good. "I think we did good." I say. "Ya they look amazing." He said. 'Tell him, tell him.' I thought. "E-edd?" "Ya." He looked at me. "Um.. I wanted to..to say that.i....um.... I um.... Ireallylikeyoumorethanafrend!" I say really fast. He looked at me. Confused. "What did you say?" "I like you more than a friend!' I say fast. He blinked. "I like you too." He said. I opened my eyes. Without a warning he pulled me into a kiss. I gasped. I slowly closed my eyes. I kissed back. He pulled away. I was about to get out of his lap. But he pulled me close and layed down with me on top of him.

"E-EDD!" "Hey calm down. And sleep." My blush just got worse. But I slowly fell asleep.

Bones ending.
"Well that plan worked." Matt said. "What plan?" Tord asked. "Then plan to get Edd to noice y/n. And it worked." "What plan?" "Um nothing." Matt said and then ran off.