Edd x reader (the mall)

This was requested by xXEddsworldDokiXx. Let's see what goes down in the mall. :3

Y/n's POV
I was watching tv with Matt. Well more like I was and he was watching himself. I was getting bored of this show and I didn't know what to do. I sighed. "Hey y/n!" I look over to see edd. "Oh hey edd. Whatcha doing?" I ask. "About to go to the mall. Want to come?" "Sure I got nothin better to do." I stood up and followed Edd.

Time skip

Me and edd got out of the car. I made sure the car was locked. We both started walling to the mall.  "Soooooo what are you planning to get?" "Oh um I don't know," Edd said. "I'll probably get some art stuff." I said. "Same. Maybe some cola." Edd said. Me and him walked in and looked around. "Where should we start?" I ask.  "Ummmmm.... Oh. There's a new part of the mall called. Jake art supplies. I heard it's good." "Oh. Ok well, let's go." I followed Edd up the escalator and now the hall. We soon come up to the store. "Looks nice." I say. We walk in and there are 2 floors.
"Cool!" We both say. Then we laugh. I walk off to look for some drawing books. I walk upstairs. I see some books and I look at them. A lot of colors. I pick up one with white and black. Like marble. It has over 100 pages. I walk back downstairs. I look for Edd. Not seeing him I start to walk around and look. I don't see him.

I call Edd. "Hello?" "Hey, Edd. Where are you?" "Oh sorry I went to the store beside the art one. I was looking for something." "Oh ok. I'll be there in a sec." "Ok." I hung up and finished my shopping

Time Skip

Y/n's Pov
I walked to the store Edd said he was in. I looked for a bit but still couldn't find him. "What?  Edd is playing with my mind." I walk to the food part and sit down. I pulled out my phone. And looked thew it not really thinking of what to look at.  I hear some people talking about jobs and stuff.  "There you are! " I hear someone yell.  I look over to see Edd.  "Me. I've been looking for you. " I say as I stand up.  "Sorry I had to get something. " He said with a blush.  "What did ya have to get? ' I say.  " Nothing important. " He smiled.  "Ok...... Should we go home? " "Ya. It's getting late. " Home and Edd start to walk out.  Then it all went black.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I awoke in a room with Edd and some other people.  I was tied up with tape over my mouth.  I started to panic. I hear people talking.  The door opens and 2 guys walk in.  I start to shake.  "Look the little girl is shaking. " One said.  I hear Edd move.  I look over and he is waking up.  He looks at new then his eyes widen.  "There both up now. " One says.  I hear a man yell something then the 2 guys left.  I start to move and soon my hands are free.  I take my gag off and help Edd.  "You ok? " I ask.  "Ya what about you? " "Fine." We both get up and look around.  There was no wat out.  I see a vent.  It's big enough to fit me and Edd.  "Look we can go thew that. " Edd helps me open it and we go thew.  Edd shuts it behind him.

We get to the end and get out.  Just to be in a no other room.  There were no people.  "Ok so what do we do. " Edd asked.  For ones I didn't know. I was scared I was shaking.  "Hey it's ok. " Edd hugs me.  He let's go and he go eat to the door.  "No one.  We're on the outher side of the mall." He said.  He walks out with me beside him.  "THERE THAT ARE! " We flinch and run.  "I thought you nobody was there!? " I didn't see him! " Edd grabbed my arm and pulled me inside a closet.  It was small and we were on each other.  I could feel myself blush. 

We sit there for a bit.  Then looked out.  We got out and quilting walked.  Edd was holding my hand.  I didn't mind but still.  We soon find a door that dad exit.  We walk out and find some steps.  We walk down quick and quilt.  I could hear my heart.  We soon get a door again.  We walk out and see the parking lot.  We run to the car.  We were the only one a there.  We get in the car and go.

Time skip

We got home about an hour ago.  I was in my room relaxing.  When Edd walked in.  "Hey? " "What up?  " Well when we were at the mall I got you something. " "Oh? " I say up.  He handed me a bag.  I opened it to see a card and a stuff bear.  I blush.  I read the card.

Dear y/n.

I have liked you for a long time.  I was scared to tell you.  But I guess I will have to before you are taken away. 

I love you.

-Edd

I blush deep red.  "You don't like me do you? " I hear him say.  "No.... " *sigh* Edd said.  "I don't like you.... I love you! " I hugged him.  "Edd blushed and hugged me.  He kissed my cheeks and slowly made his wats to my lips.  " Love you to y/n."  "Love you to Edd. " We lay back and fall asleep.

??  Pov

"Sir Edd and the girl git away. " "Well we will get theme best time. " I sat as I hang up. I lat back.  "Soon my sweet y/n you will be my queen. " I laughed.  "Soon."

(Told y'all I would do it.  Sorry if its bad I didn't know what to do.  Well TTYL)