Epilogue

"Keith! Lance!" Shiro called as the mountain was abandoned for a few days as the justice league would make sure this would never happen again, for the moment then... No one was in the Mountain. 

"Shiro," Allura touched his shoulder as Pidge was trying to track them as hunk helped.

"They're not here," Pidge looked up worried.

"No..." He breathed. His team, his family, Shiro had no idea where they could be, his little brother and one of his closest friends. He didn't know if they escaped and where on the run but it's been three days since he's heard from either, he promised Keith.

Shiro just prayed they where together.

------

"Is he going to be okay?" Artemis asked as she sat with Ollie next to the hospital bed as Dinah held his hand tightly.

The bullet inserted just below his heart, there was no telling if he'd make it due to the blood lost but luckily flash got him there soon enough that it won't be as bad. Dinah had a stitched cut across her forehead from the fight that Lance and Keith put up as superman whipped them back over, it gave Lance whip lash but he still injured them enough to say he went down swinging.

"He should..." She whispered kissing his knuckles as she watched him breath softly.

"I'm sorry, we should've stopped them when we could've," Artemis stood up shaking her head.

"No, you would've died, they would killed you Artemis," Dinah told her with her eyes red from crying.

"They know, everything, they know about my family, robins name, I don't even know how, it was so damn terrifying how strong they are and will be, they've been broken, we where nothing to them," Artemis covered her eyes leaning against the wall.

"They're my age, that makes it so much worst and scarier, how they are my age and don't care," she looked at Dinah with wide grey eyes.

"I can't help but blame myself for it, for Lance, taking him away from them showed more than I thought, he was scared when I first met him, maybe if things where different he'd be part of the team too," Dinah sighed looking down.

"What happened to them anyways? Arkham?" Artemis let out a breath crossing her arms leaning against the wall.

"No, Arkham won't do anything, we sent them to black gate penitentiary, it's a prison, not an asylum," Dinah gulped looking at Ollie with worried eyes.

------

Foot steps echoed the cement floors but the whistling and calls from the cells around took over the foot steps.

Lance walked along the halls surrounded by cells as he had metal cuffs around his wrists that had a glowing ring that canceled out his super speed. He smirked when he heard someone called his name as blue, they cheered seeing it was a team member of Voltron, the villains hero.

He saw shoved in a cell as they kept the cuffs on his and Lance grunted as he wore an orange jump suit that had short sleeves and black slip on shoes.

"Don't smile to much blue, or should I say Lance, I know you mcclains," the guard snarled at Lance as he smirked at him.

"Oh? I'm honored almost except as a guard I'm sure I'll hear it from you guys a lot, how I'm a piece of shit for murdering people," Lance smiled and winked at him.

"I just do your dirty work to keep the bad guys in line, no Voltron no order," he shrugged and made a kissing sound. "I can't wait to see it,"