Survival

Keith walked around the mountain with a glare as he saw the emergency lights where on. But it was still dark enough to hide. He heard Conner and Megan walking past and slide behind a corner until he heard them leave.

He let out a sigh but gasped when someone grabbed him and covered his mouth while pinning him to the wall.

"Shh it's just me," Lance smirked looking at him in the eyes. Keith sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around his neck as Lance held him tightly and smiled.

"Are you okay?" Keith asked looking up at him softly and Lance pursed his lips but nodded.

"God I want to kiss you right now," Lance held Keith by the waist and the galra blushed softly and leaned against lances chest.

"Don't worry, don't feel guilty, just means when we can it'll be awesome," lance held his head to his chest and kissed his hair.

"Awesome isn't exactly romantic," Keith smirked.

"Only I can make the word awesome romantic," Lance giggled as Keith rolled his eyes.

Lance laughed lightly while Keith looked at him and smiled gently at his boyfriend but lances eyes locked with his. They both blushed but didn't tear their eyes away from each other as they stayed only inches away. Keith forgot about the laws of mates within the galra species, it's how his mother was found all those years ago... He didn't want that to happen with him and Lance, to never see each other again cause the risk. But they'd die for each other.

If only he could taste his lips before the world has a chance to rip them apart. Keith snaked his arms around lances neck as he stared into his eyes as he could feel lances breath against his face.

"Keith..." Lance whispered staring at him as he gripped his waist. Keith could feel his rapid heart beat against his body.

Keiths eyes widen as his ear twitched hearing the teen heroes near by. He pulled away quickly as they got closer and Lance could hear them too.

"What's the plan?" Lance asked blushing darkly, though Keith couldn't see under the red light.

"I don't know exactly, Shiro said he'd get us out but that's in two days," Keith hissed as he didn't look at Lance, he couldn't show the disappointment of not being able to kiss his own boyfriend.

"Let's try to find a way out, whoever tries to stop us... Well, then it gets fun," Lance spun him around smirking.

"Let's go down swinging aye?" Lance chuckled darkly holding Keith.

"Always," Keith gripped his hands tightly. His smile faltered a little looking at Lance but the Cuban raised his hand to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss.

"I love you, you know that right?" Lance smiled at him.

"I think I've taken the hint," Keith teased.

"Come on, let's go," Lance nodded as he pulled Keith close and hoist him up in his arms bridal style as Keith cried out surprised as Lance took off in a run.

-----

"This reminds me of every horror movie ever, I'm getting red flags everywhere on this," Wally walked with Artemis and Robin as Robin was trying to get a signal somewhere in the locked down mountain.

"Which part gave it away? Artemis pissing off a super villain or the fact the super villain got away with his assassin alien boyfriend?" Robin asked dryly and Artemis snapped her head around to him.

"Before you say anything. Yes. I'm blaming you," Robin held up his hand and grabbed a flashlight from a drawer in the kitchen.

Robin flipped the switch on it as it flickered for a moment and Artemis looked around glaring as she could feel eyes on them by someone, zatanna was with kaldur as Megan was with Conner, of course she was left with these two morons. Sure Robin was hell of a kid for being this smart but when he was with Wally he acted like his age, but in this case is going to suck. They need Robin, boy wonder, not rob, wallys prank buddy.