Alliance

"Good morning everyone, it is a lovely day here in Florida Orlando, today we will have clear skies and ass whooping coming at 1 o'clock," Lance smiled as he was on top of a building with his sniper while he laid on his stomach looking through the scope.

"Lance it's night, and we're in Washington, D.C.," Pidge said flatly.

"Aw come on, you guys love my news reports," Lance whined looking into a scope on his snipper seeing everyone through his thermal camera in his scope.

"Allura love them the most~" he teased and saw allura's heat figure through the camera but saw Shiro standing near by with his arms crossed.

Lance looked up seeing Shiro watching him unamused.

"Stop stalking team members with a heat signal," Shiro told him sternly and heard multiple snickers in the ear pieces they had for communicating.

"Girl your giving me a heat-" "Lance."

Lance cackled as he glanced at Keith who was smiling to himself while he listened to them crouching on the edge of the building.

"It's called a thermal scope, not a heat signal," Lance mumbled under his breath scooting back down into position.

"Alright guys, I'm seeing five figures, number six it kid flash, he's ahead of the gang and is 90 degrees on your right hunk," Lance told them seeing a figure by his friend.

"Shiro and Lance are the fastest ones to get him, Shiro switch positions with hunk, hunk you get super boy to take a little nap why don't you, please," Allura walked to the middle of the abandoned buildings where a light was on her and she faced the young league of side kicks.

"Hunk, focus on his anger, he uses that mostly for strength, but it also makes him act rash and shitty at combat," Pidge explained to him as she was looking at her computer across from Lance on top of another building.

"Keith take down Artemis, black mail her, we know what they don't, she fights dirty," the altean smirked as she waited.

"Lance back up on kid flash and Robin if they get the upper hand, black mail Robin too but fuck with kid flash, your faster than him,"

"Pidge use us as distractions and get as much data from them as you can, their communicators or tech they have on them," Allura explained and the young girl nodded.

"What about Miss Martian and aqualad?" Lance asked.

"I got aqualad, Lance you focus on miss Martian too," she nodded.

"Course I'm just the back up," Lance mumbled.

"On three of them, we only have one, don't hesitate to shoot on anyone who tried double crossing us, everyone got the plan?" Allura asked.

"Where's your team?" Aqua lad walked to Allura as her hands rested on her hips.

"Where's speedy?" She teased.

"It's kid flash," Robin glared.

"Tell your team to stop hiding," aqualad told her gently as Allura glanced around.

"My sniper stays in his position," she motioned up as Lance waved at them when they looked at him.

"No," aqualad glared. "All of them,"

"Geez you guys have a stick up your ass or something?" A voice asked behind them and Artemis held her arrow up seeing Lance who was no longer where he was before.

"Hey, truce truce!" He put up his hands smiling as he knew they where to serious to smile.

"Blue listen to the plan," Allura groaned at him.