Chapter 20: I Want To Know

Yap, two chapters in a row.

School has started once again so I won't update as often. But I will try to whenever I can! This is year is an important one so I have to focus on my studys. 

I hope you can understand.

Warning: Mature content

(not THAT mature)

Third Person's POV

"Very well, Zero Two, we are here." Hiro informs as he opens the hotel door.

"Eh? Where's my dragon?" She asks as she looks around the room.

He close the door. "I never said anything about a dragon."

She looks at him in disbelief. "Then how am I supposed to conquer the world, huh?"

Hiro sits in my bed. "Find a genie and ask for that wish." He say ironically.

She snaps her fingers and smiles brightly. "That's brilliant! Now we only have to find Aladdin and ask him for lamp! Easy."

Hiro can't help but laugh. "Oh yeah, super easy."

She pouts. "What are laughing at? You know, when I become the ruler of the world, you will regret for laughing at me."

The boy raise both his arms. "Oh no, what will happen to me?"

She smirks and quickly cuts the distance between them as she sits on his lap. "You will have to be punished."

Hiro feels his cheeks getting hot as he tries to get up but Zero Two wasn't giving in. "Are you trying to escape from punishment? What a bad boy, Darling."

He freezes when she says the name. That name. "W-What did you just call me?"

She cups his face in her hands. "Don't worry about nothing. Just leave everything to me."

When Hiro was about to ask her about the subject, she leans in and kisses him on the lips.

Hiro quickly pushes her way and she pouts again before smirking. "Relax, Hiro."

"You're drunk, Zero Two. This would be taking advantage of you."

"I'm not that drunk."

"You still want to find the genie right?"

"Of course. Otherwise I have to find the dragon."

"See?" Hiro makes a skeptical face.

"And you wouldn't be taking advantage of me because we're lovers right? Lovers make this kind of things."

"Not when they're drun-"

She cuts her boyfriend of when she kisses him again on the lips, with much more force this time. The male lost his balance and fell on the bed. Zero Two pulls away, her hair touching Hiro's cheeks, tickling him slightly.

She supports herself on one hand and with the other, she caresses his cheek. "I love you, Darling. I always have and I always will."

Hiro's eyes widen at her confession and he finds difficult to formulate words. "I... I... hum..."

The pinkette smiles and was about to kiss him again when he stops her. "Zero Two please stop."

She sighs. "Why don't you want to kiss me? You know, a kiss is a declaration that the other person belongs to you; so you should only kiss the person you love. Then why do you resist? I have already told you that is okay."