part xi

jeon jungkook & park jimin

jungkook walked into his classroom to see that everyone was receiving their letters from their pen pals. a wave of excitement shot up his spine as he excitedly ran to his teacher.

he was handed another sleek matte black envelope, his eyes sparkle under the fluorescent light at the school, wondering what it would contain today. he took a seat and opened up the letter carefully, making sure not to rip the precious paper.

then he read it.

he couldn't help a small blush from appearing on his face as he read the word 'baby'. it was unexpected and he supposed that he had mis-read the word, but to his surprise jungkook re-read the letter over and over, it was still the same. baby.

baby.

baby.

baby.

how was he supposed to respond to that? jungkook lifted his pencil and started to write a few things.

hey yoongi,

i love my lucky quarter, but not as much as i love busan lamb skewers, maybe—

jimin padded into the classroom ten minutes after the bell, which was highly unusual. the usually cheery boy was always on time,

"jimin, you feeling okay?"

the boy received his letter with a smile and nodded at jungkook.

"i'm feeling just fine."

hey yoongi,

oh, i love my lucky quarter so much, but not nearly as much as i love lamb skewers in busan. maybe one day we can go and try all lamb skewers in korea? if you want to go with me, of course :')

i hope your friend is okay though, also my friend jimin has been off lately and i'm kinda worried for him.

gotta go,
jeon jungkook