26) Celebratory Dinner

Start from the beginning

"Does someone want to explain, what exactly I'm missing here?" Minato asked, as I laughed harder.

"Well, that red faced, laughing loser on the floor over there, is now officially my girlfriend..." He said chuckling. Minato nodded, as I slowly started to calm down, and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Whew, I haven't laughed that hard since this morning!" I said, as I slowly got off the ground standing up. Minato walked over to the desk, and sat on it, crossing his arms.

I've been hard since this morning. Kakashi thought to himself, as he chuckled.

"I'm going to need more of an explanation, as to why you were livid not even thirty seconds ago?" Minato said confused.

"Oh that? I just thought it would be funny to plan this, like you helped Kakashi plan getting me to be his girlfriend." I said, smirking.
"And because he's my boyfriend he went along with it, because he likes me a lot ya know?" I said, and Minato shook his head.

"So let me get this straight." He said in a stern tone, making me look at him,as he crossed his arms.
"You dared, to come into MY office." He said in ascolding tone, and I gulped.
"Disrupt MY schedule."He said taking a step towards me, as I laughed nervously. "Used disrespectful language in my office." He scolded, as Kakashi and I began to sweat nervously. "Just for your own amusement?!" Minato yelled, as I quickly ran behind Kakashi, using him as a human shield.

"H-hey Sensei, don't be mad at me, it was all Kakabaka's idea!!" I said, holding a scared looking Kakashi in front of me.

"So much for protecting me... H-hey wait a second!! No it wasn't!! She the one who told me to go along with it!!" He said defensively, and I gasped.

"I did no such thing! He's lying!!" I said, smirking deviously, behind him. I gave his butt a little pinch, making him jump.

"H-hey what was that for?!" He asked concerned.

"Looks like you just bit by the lying bug!! You're a liar liar pants on fire!" I said playfully.

"What are you five?" He asked not amused and I giggled.

"I'm actually six, thank you very much!" I said, sarcastically and he rolled his eyes, smirking under his mask.

"You act like your two." He replied sounding amused, and I gasped over dramatically.

"Me?! You're the one who-"

"Enough!!!" Minato Sensei yelled, making the two of us jump, with terrified looks on our faces.

Sensei must be angry... I've never heard him yell at us... The only time I've seen THAT look is before he kills his enemy...  I gulped at the thought.

He suddenly started laugh, making Kakashi and I looked at him confused.

"See,it's not so fun when you're the one who's being scared is it?" He askedamused, crossing his arms, giving us a closed eye smile, while letting out alittle laugh.

"But I will say, it is quite fun being the scary one!" He said awfully chipper, and I moved out from behind Kakashi.

Old man's got jokes huh?

"Man Kakashi, you should have seen your face, someone was a chicken!" I joked, and he glared at me.

"Says the one who hid behind me, for protection." He copped back, letting out a sigh.

"You're my boyfriend now, you're supposed to protect me no matter what, you silly nilly!" I said, smirking, as he just stared at me.

"Brat." He said, and I giggled.