NEWS! IT'S IMPORTANT!

Hey. It's the dead author. I'm still alive, very much at least. But, I have some good news for you. It's not something that concerns this series though. Sorry if you liked the series. I just don't have any more inspiration to write this one anymore.

But here's the news. I'm making another story. And in hopes that I won't discontinue it. There are a few things about the new book though. it's a crossover between a video game and a K-pop group with some OCs in it.

I'm not sure whether or not you know of the video game or not, but the series it comes from it called the Persona Series which can also be labeled the Shin Megami Tensei Series. It's games that are made from Atlus. If you aren't aware of the game, search it up for the sake that I don't have to go to in depth for the description of the three games I'm basing it on. It's the third, fourth and fifth game by the way. I'll mainly base it on the fifth though.

But, I have no clue what Kpop group to choose. I don't want a huge group, for the sake of names and repetitive scenes, but I don't want to have to little a group for the sake of not enough unique scenes or enough characters.

This is an alternate universe in which they aren't idols. They'll have their own lives and have no idea of each other's existence. They'll have one person who they despise, but can't do anything about (Which will probably be an OC). The games usually have a main cast of 8 people, including the main character, so I was thinking an OC as a main character and a K-pop group of 7 people as the others.

Another thing, I was thinking of having no K-pop idols. I know, completely goes against what I'd usually write about. But in turn, I'll make the characters similar to K-pop idols that do exist. If I do this idea, I'll most likely stage it in Canada (I'm Canadian, duh) or America (Which I don't know much about, but still will write about it). Maybe even the UK, but I don't know. I've never been outside of North America. I'm going traveling with friends in the future though.

Anyway, I'll leave a poll under this paragraph for you guys to read. I'll take all suggestions and votes that are left in two weeks there. Which ever once gets the most votes, I'll be writing about that in my new book.

Idea 1

-K-pop group (To be named)
-Persona based (The Video Game)
-Characters from Persona Games
-OC Rivals
-Non-idol AU
-Main Character OC
-No Real Love Plot, but may have interests

 Suggestions for Idea 1  

Idea 2

-No K-pop group
-Persona based (The Video Game)
-Characters from Persona Games
-OC Main Cast (Similar Characteristics to K-idols)
-OC Main Character (No similar characteristics to K-idols)
-No Real Love Plot, but may have interests
-Real Life AU (No Magic except for whatever is in Persona)

Suggestions for Idea 2

That's it. Tell me if you've heard or like persona because I'm lonely and need things to talk about with people even if I don't know you. I'd like to imagine I have things in common with people... I'm lonely, can you tell?

Anyway, that's all. This has been your not dead author. To which I may or may not give you my real name, but just call me Serena so you don't call me author-nim or anything like that. Bye!