Chapter 13

"Ha... Haha." I start laughing hysterically.

As soon as that started, I started losing control of my body. This is the affects of the curse. I go out of control when the last stages are starting. I turn into my devil form and fly to the dorms. When I get there, I float above EXO's dorm. Fire balls appear in my hands. It was already the next day, but at night. I had sped up time with my powers.

I throw the fire balls at the dorm and it catches on fire.

"CHANYEOL! DID YOU SET SOMETHING ON FIRE AGAIN?!" someone yells.

"WHAT?! NO! WE HAVE TO GET OUT NOW!" Chanyeol most likely says.

They all filed out of the dorm. I turn myself invisible so they couldn't see  me flying.

"CALL THE SCHOOL NOW! TELL THEM ABOUT THE FIRE!" Suho yells in panic.

"I'll do a head count." Kris says. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven..."

"WHERE'S SEHUN!?" Tao panics.

"OH SHOOT! HYUNG, I'M GOING IN TO FIND HIM!" Chanyeol yells.

"CHANYEOL NO! The fire isn't normal! You won't be immune to it!" Suho yells.

"Then what will we do about Sehun?" Kai asks nervously.

"We can't do anything." Suho says.

I fly into the flaming dorm looking for Sehun's room. When I find it, I see him in the corner covering his face to not choke on smoke, but he was choking on the smoke that went through the cloth he was using. He was using his powers to keep the fire away from him, but he doesn't realize that fire need oxygen to live right? I turn back into my normal form with a cloth over my mouth and nose to act like I might choke on the smoke.

"S-Sehun! Are you alright?!" I acted like I was choking.

"K-Kata-" he coughed before continuing. "Katalina! Is that you!? Why are you here?" 

"I'm here to help you!" I say making my way there.

"No! Don't help me! My hyungs can help me." he says.

"It doesn't seem like they'll help you does it? You can't hear their scream for your name, can you?" I reason.

"I know they'll come back for me!" he yells.

"No they won't! I saw them outside the dorm just standing out there! It doesn't look like they wanted to help you at all!" I scream over the loud crackling of the fire.

"R-Really?" he asks with tears in his eyes.

"Really." I say firmly.

"W-what if I let you help me?" he asks.

"Would you like to get revenge on your hyungs for them letting you die in a fire?" I ask.

"I mean, they are my hyungs and I care for them a lot. But knowing that they left me here to die in a fire, I don't know." he says.

At this point, I put up a barrier to keep the fire away from us as we talked. I didn't want him passing out on me because of the smoke.

"Chanyeol, he has the power of fire, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" he asks.

"Then he could've easily helped you! Fire users can easily withstand fire!" I exclaim.

"You're right, I guess they really betrayed me. I'll let you help me, but what will happen?" he asks.

"You'll be coming back to my parents' kingdom. On the planet Magi. Are you okay with that?"