Opinion

Hey guys, I didn't want to post another authors note, but I need help. So I have all these k-pop stories in my works and I want to post them, but I don't want to have to many books to update. A schedule won't really help either. I really need help about this. I have another seventeen story in my drafts and I'm thinking of drafting my "I can't believe I met them" story and posting the other story. I want to have a BTS story, EXO story, Seventeen story, and a story with all of them together. 

I'm thinking about posting the story I mentioned in this story for the BTS story. Remember in one of the chapters where Katalina went to English class and she had to read something from a book the teacher gave her? Yeah, I put a little note that said it was from a book with BTS in it. It's called "Different"

I have a separate EXO story with just EXO, for the most part. IT's called "Wolf". I've had this in my drafts for so long. I want to post it, but then I feel like I'll have to many books to handle. I want to post all the books I have in my drafts, but then that's like 15 books I have to handle. I have to many ideas in my head. I'm thinking of making all the books with kinda similar story lines and putting them together so that the end of both of those books would be kinda mixed.

For the Seventeen story, I'll probably post the story I have in my drafts and draft the "I can't believe I met them" book. The current drafted book is about someone being Jeonghan's TWIN sister. It's just called "Jeonghan's Twin Sister". I'll keep this book up and try to update this the best I can. I can't make any promises. If I don't post for more than two months, something happened. 

You know the author's note I posted before this? Yeah, remember how I said I'm going through deppression? Yeah, if it gets worse and I want to commit suicide (Which I probably won't or I might?) I'll write the last things I'll write on this story. My last words, probably the last thing people will remember about me. I can't believe I went this far, okay, time to stop.

Yeah, so like I said, I need your opinion on this. Should I do what I planned for this story, I'll even try to make a schedule even though I can barely keep track of my school schedule. I think I like writing more than I like school. Maybe everyone is kinda like that. YEAH! What do you think? I'll make the schedule here and tell me what you think.

Sunday- The Four Magic Princesses
Monday- Writing break
Tuesday- Different (BTS)
Wednesday-Writing break
Thursday- Wolf (EXO)
Friday-Writing break
Saturday- Jeonghan's twin sister (Seventeen)

Do you agree with this schedule? If yes, write yes in the comments. If no, write no in the comments. This is like those websites that ask you "Is this username okay?" , "Are you okay with this username?" , "Would you like to change your username?" You know, things like that.

Anyway, write yes or no in the comments and I'll see what I can do. Remember, I won't always update on the day in the schedule. I still have school for 6 hours which is not fun. Plus the fact that my crush always sits near me in class is not pleasant either. I try SO hard not to blush! How in the hell did I fall for him? Also, I want to know if you would like me to add swears a little? Not a lot, just when someone's being bullied or when someone is getting hate comments or something. Not a lot. I don't want any of you to get offended. Yeah, comment your opinion please! I don't think a lot of you will read this though

Also, 848 readers!? What is this?! Y'all are crazy. I didn't think people would read my books. I also looked at the map to see where your readers are from. The Philippines was really dark blue and when I put my mouse over it, 53.125%?! Wow, more than half of my readers are Asian. I honestly kinda expected it. And one more thing, 42 freaking votes. My mind is blown!