Chapter 7

I woke up with Luhan beside me. I smiled. I had a nice dream this time. No bad ending, just a happy ending.

"Are you going to stare at me or what?" I heard Luhan say which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I blushed. "I-I'll go make b-breakfast. Y-you go get ready for s-school." 

I dashed out of the room to the kitchen. My face was probably as red as a tomato. I decided to make pancakes. I started to make the pancake batter when I heard the shower go on. I guess he's taking a shower. I turn on the stove and start making the pancakes. Once I finish, I put it on a plate and let it sit on the counter. I wait for Luhan to finish taking a shower and come out to eat. Once he comes out we both start eating.

After I finished eating, I went to take a shower. After I take a shower, I put on my outfit. I'm wearing a mint short long skrit with a white crop top that is attached to it. I blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail with a mint clip on bow. I put on white converse and then I brush my teeth. If you're wondering about dress code, they're fine with anything, as long as you don't show your cleavage. (I feel so weird writing that word) 

I walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the living room

"Luhan, are you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, wait, can you not wear that. It looks revealing." He said.

"I'll put a black cardigan over it, okay?" I said.

"Fine, but if anyone tries to hit on you, I will hurt them." he said.

I giggled. "Okay, let's go. Pheona, can you call the other spirit animals?"

"Okay, they will come in a few minutes." she said. As if on cue, a bunch of feet landed in front of my house.

I gesture for Luhan to come. I climb onto Pheona, while he climbs onto Wolfa. The wolfs go on Draga and Grin. With a nod from me, we take off. I felt the wind blowing on my face. I smile, it felt like I was free, like no one could hold me back. After a few minutes, we land in the field of the school. We get off the spirit animals and start walking to the school. The spirit animals have already made their way to the others while Pheona went back into my necklace and the wolves were just walking behind us.

"Katalina Unnie/Noona! Luhan Hyung/Oppa!" we hear from behind us.

"Yes?" I say and turn around. I saw EXO, Orabelle, Azura, Camellia, Luvenia, Huangjia, and Eunjung.

"Are you okay Unnie?" Luvenia asked hugging me.

"I'm fine." I say. From the corner of my eye, I could see the girls glaring at them.

"We were so worried!" Huangjia exclaimed.

"Katalina, I ship you and Luhan Oppa." Eunjung whispered into my ear.

My face started getting hot. "Yah! Don't speak about that!" I exclaimed.

"Speak about what?" EXO asked.