Chapter 16

Luhan's P.O.V

I woke up with a cough. I cover my mouth with my hand. When I stopped coughing, there was a purple sparkle in my hand. I look at it curiously. I put it in a small container to give to Katalina later. I was about to go to sleep when I heard words blasting through the sound system installed in the castle.

"ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE IN CASTLE. THERE IS AN ATTACK CURRENTLY. PLEASE GO TO THRONE ROOM FOR INSTRUCTIONS." Oh shoot, is the attack happening now?

I rush out of bed to change. After that, I run downstairs into the throne room.

"Okay, you're here Luhan. Here's the plan. Luhan, you go out and act like you don't know anything and when you see people being suspicious, come back here. They'll most likely follow you. The plan will continue, Got7 ended up betraying us. They told them everything. Everyone else can  get ready. Sehun, if you want, you can go with Luhan." Katalina says.

"Okay, me and Luhan Hyung will get going then." Sehun says and drags me.

"Hyung, are you scared?" he asks.

"Yeah, what if one of us get hurt?" I say.

"None of us will, we're trained enough. Beside, if one of us will get hurt, it'l be for a good cause." Sehun says.

"Yeah, hopefully." I whisper.

"We have to find the castle!" voices near us exclaim.

"Oh, so it's not the tall castle like building I've been pointing out for the past hours we've been here." someone replies sassily.

"You know that could very well be an illusion." they says back.

"Do you see any other castle here?... That's what I thought."

"Let's go then."

"Wait! Look."

"Let's notify the others."

The voices that were arguing started to fade into the town. Sehun and I stay there. I contacted Katalina saying that they were there and going to follow us. When we heard a stampede of footsteps coming towards us, Sehun and I took off. We quickly walked into the castle and straight into the throne room. Making sure they were following us though.

We walking and closed the doors behind us and acted like we didn't see them at all. We stood behind the door, with our backs facing it. We stared at the crystal like we were frozen. The doors behind us burst open while the members appear through it.

"Luhan hyung?! What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What do you think?" I shot back.

"You weren't in the dorm after the fire and you went missing for ten says!" Baekhyun said.

"Whatever, I guess I didn't want anything to do with you at the time." I said again.

I was walking towards the throne. I made it to the top and I could feel all the power radiating from the crystal. It was so powerful. What was in there? Why is it so strong? Why does it feel like if someone had all the power, they could rule the world. I turn around and see everyone following me. They stop at the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly, Katalina and Sehun appear from behind the throne.

"Good job Luhan! You led them where I wanted them." Katalina said and pressed a button making a heavy silver cage drop around them.

The EXO members and a few other people that I didn't know jumped back and tried not to touch the cage. Then it hit me, wolves are hurt by silver. When they touch it, it feels like their skin is burning. Hunters, that hunted werewolves, used silver bullets. If the bullet hits the right spot, it's a immediate death for the wolf. When people discovered us, they started hunting us because "we're too dangerous". Those were the years where werewolves were almost gone. All of us disappeared to repopulate. Most of the world are werewolves, but are usually walking around as humans.