Chapter 14

~Luvenia's P.O.V~

"Hey Luvenia." I hear from behind me.

"Huh? L-Lay, what do y-you want?" I stutter.

"We need help, it's about Katalina." he says seriously.

"What about her?" I ask curiously.

"Well, there's this curse and she's one of the descendants of the family of magic. We need help to overthrow her." He says.

"What will I get out of it if I help?"

"Your life will be free and you won't die." he offers.

"No." I says.

"No?" he asks.

"You heard me, no. Me living isn't something I would fight my best friends for. I wouldn't even take anything from someone like you. Let alone someone who rejects their mate." I spat out.

"Listen, I know I rejected you, but please help us." he pleads.

"I'm sorry, even if you ask Huangjia and Eunjung, they won't help you." I say and walk away.

"Hey Luv, what's wrong?" Huangjia asks.

"Lay, did they bug you too?" I ask.

"Yep, did they ask for help?" Eunjung asks.

"Yep, I said no though. We pledged to help her anyways. We have to go now anyways." I say and stick my hand in the middle.

We hold onto each others hands as I teleport us to the castle in Magi.

"Katalina! We're here!" Huangjia yells.

"Hi guys!" we see a energetic Katalina sprint through a door to where we are.

"Hey Kat!" I say with fake enthusiasm.

"Did something happen? You seem different. You all seem different." Katalina says.

"We're alright, but you have to be careful. They're planning on coming here and attacking. They've gotten a few k-idols to help them. They have Super Junior, Apink, and Shinee with them. You should train some people." I say.

"Come to my office near nine p.m or so. I have to let you see someone again, and I'm going to make a plan." she says and leaves to her office.

"Oh! And your rooms are on the third floor! The last three doors on right!" she yells through the walls.

We head upstairs to our rooms. My room was mainly white with a bunk bed in the far corner of the room. The bottom was a desk with multiple drawers, a computer, a desk lamp, and whatever I need. The blankets had a aqua and white chevron pattern. There was a ladder leading up to the bed.

 There was a ladder leading up to the bed

Eunjung's room had pink walls. Her bed had pink bed covers and pillows. Her desk was white with the same things I have. Her chair was pink along with the drawers beside her bed. There was a large white shelf with different things.