Chapter 5

Lunch

I was waiting at the cherry blossom tree for Luhan. I was sitting on a tree branch watching the petals fall down to the ground. I was looking at the flowers and how some are different shades of pink. I heard footsteps coming towards the tree and I got ready to scare Luhan. I see him sit down with his back on the tree. I jump down behind him silently.

"Mate, huh?" I said making him jump a little.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

"You know, I would have considered dating you if you didn't lift us up on our first day." I said.

"Yeah," he rubbed the back if his neck, "sorry about that. One of the girls were controlling me."

"It was Yoona, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked me.

"Lucky guess?" I said unsure.

"Well, what did you want to talk to me about? You wanted to talk to me about someth-" he was cut off.

"Katalina! Hurry!" I heard Vulcan say.

"W-what happened?!" I asked worriedly.

"Luna, Halo, and Saber disappeared! Help please!" He said scared.

"I'll see what I can do." I told him.

"Katalina, what is he saying?" Luhan asked.

"Can't you understand him? Whatever, no time for chit chat. I have to find them." I said focusing to find them.

It's not working! Maybe I'll be able to find them better if I take off a certain charm on a bracelet. I look at my bracelet and look for a charm with a wolf howling at a moon. I come across the charm with a sleeping cat, purple butterfly, mermaid tail with a pale pink gem, a fairy with purple wings, a dragon, a heart with horns and a gold tail with a diamond at the tip, a wand, a black and clear snowflake that's longer at the bottom, and two blue spheres with a diamond separating the and two angel wings.

 I come across the charm with a sleeping cat, purple butterfly, mermaid tail with a pale pink gem, a fairy with purple wings, a dragon, a heart with horns and a gold tail with a diamond at the tip, a wand, a black and clear snowflake that's longer...

I finally find the charm with the wolf and take it off. Almost immediately white wolf ears and a white tail pop out. I sense five wolf presences. Vulcan, one behind me, and three in the school. I sign in relief when I knew that they were safe. They were with Orabelle, Camellia, and Azura.

"Vulcan, their with my 'friends'." I say making air quotes with my fingers.

"Really?! Good I was really worried!" He exclaimed.

"That's okay, do you want to stay with me?" I ask.

"No it's okay, I don't want to invade your privacy besides I wanna look for the others." He replied.

"Ahh, okay then. You can I then." I say to him and he runs off.

I take my wolf charm and put it back on my bracelet. My ears and tail slowly disappear. I see a few students staring at me in awe, but most of them were focusing on their conversations. A few if them had their phones out too. I know that's going to be on the school website.