Chapter 2

When we opened our eyes, we saw a Phoenix, Griffin, Wolf, and Dragon. The Phoenix came towards me, the Griffin towards Azura, Wolf to Camellia, and Dragon towards Orabelle. The Phoenix was half blue and half orange red and yellow. Just like fire and ice. The Griffin looked just like how it's supposed to look. The Wolf was black and white. It had two huge wings. One black and one white. There was a pearl in between its eyes and golden feather places on its black and white tail. The dragon was a aqua color, like water.

"Hello princess, I am Pheona and I pledge to serve and protect you forever." The Phoenix said and bowed.

"Hello princess Azura, I am Grin. I swear I will serve and protect you forever." The Griffin said to Azura

"Hello Master Camellia, I am Wolfa. I swear on the pledge on service to serve you forever." The Wolf said to Camellia.

"Hello Master, I am Draga. I promise to serve and protect you no matter what." the Dragon said to Orabelle.

"Kamsahamnida." we chorused.

"Why do you have those animals? Only royal do and you four aren't fit to be royals. No one has animal like that too. Do you have a higher rank than us?" the girl from before said.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we do, Maybe we don't." Camellia said.

"That didn't help." D.O said, I think

"It wasn't meant to." Camellia said even colder than ever. I guess she really hates D.O, Huh?

"Ugh whatever, I don't care, but why do you have better spirit animals than us?" She said again.

"Still, I don't know." I lied.

"Yah! Tell us!" Luhan said, I think.

We all shook our head refusing to tell the truth. They just looked at us with angry stares and I saw Luhan pick up a sharp stick of the ground with his telekinesis. It may be a stick but it was sharp enough to pierce someone's skin. He grunted and threw it at me still using his telekinesis. I still had no emotion on my face. I was about to make a ice shield when one formed in front of me. I look behind me and see Pheona looking at me with a protective stare. I heard a 'clink' sound and saw the stick stuck in the ice almost going through and hitting me.

"What the, did you make that?" He asked.

"No, my spirit animal did." I answered

"Heh, you're that pathetic that you need someone to protect you." The girl said.

"You know, we should introduce ourselves. Wouldn't it be nice to know your enemies names?" I said

"Ugh fine, I'm Taeyeon, thats Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Jessica, Luhan, D.O, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Kris, Suho, Chen, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, my boyfriend." she said.

"Gross, how did you even manage to get a boyfriend like him with a rude attitude?" Azura said.

"More like become close with him." Camellia carried on.

"Ugh, boys you know the drill." she said.

The boys we had to sit next to nodded. We were standing on a hill with a cherry tree on it. The others were on the bottom. It may be far, but It's close enough to hear each other by just talking. Suddenly sharp stones jutted up from the ground like upside down icicles surrounding us making it impossible to escape. Rocks flew into the air aiming directly for us. A giant bubble of water appeared above us full of icicles. It became really hot and bright that everyone began sweating. I look down to the groups and saw a that only a few of them had their eyes completely one color, other than the pupil. Luhan's was purple, Suho's was blue, D.O's was dark green, Baekhyun's was white, and Xiumin's was light blue. Knowing it was them who was doing this, I targeted them throwing this opposite of their element. Fire at Xiumin, Ice at Suho, water at D.O, darkness at Baekhyun, and forcing what was floating back down to the ground. All of the powers hit them and caused them to unfocus making everything fall. I quickly reacted and made a shield that would block all the magic.