Chapter 10

I woke up again. The effects of the potion is coming back to Luhan in a few hours. That means I have a few hours where Luhan is going to be nice to me. Around 11:30 is when the spell will wear off. I have a bit of time to act all 'lovey dovey' with him as others say. I don't like calling it lovey dovey. I prefer calling it couple affection. If you understand me. (I don't know who will)

After getting ready and everything, I started going to school. I made a deal with Luhan about meeting at the gate. He entered my dreams and sent me the message. I really hope that he didn't see that there was red and black creeping through the white of my dream.

I finally got to the school and I saw Luhan waiting at the gate. I rushed up to him and tackled him in a hug. He was shocked, but he hugged back after he recovered.

"Katalina! You actually agreed to come to the gate." he said.

"Of course silly! Why wouldn't I? This is a time where you won't act all mad at me." I said the last sentence quietly.

"Yeah, let's skip the first and second period while we can still act all nice to each other." he suggested.

"Sure! What will we do though?" I asked him.

"I wanna bring you to a place I found before you came." he said.

"Okay, let's go!" I exclaimed.

Luhan brought me out of the school and lead me to his motorcycle. He hands me a helmet and gets on the bike. He helps me on and he starts it. We start driving to the place. We got to the park and we go through the bushes. As we went further in, I slowly saw it open up. I saw a cliff that had a perfect view of the city with the sun rising.

"How long do we have until the spell wears off?" he asks.

"We have until second period so around 10:30." I say.

"Okay." he says.

We just sit near the end of the cliff enjoying each others presence. I look at the time, and see that it's 10:15. I close my eyes embracing this moment. Suddenly, I feel something cold rest against my collar bone. I open my eyes and bring my hand up to my neck to feel what it is. It was a cold metal chain with a ring on it. I take a look at the ring and see that it says 'Luhan K+L=<3'.

"Luhan, what is this?" I ask.

"I wanted to give you this because the potion effects will come back in a few more hours or minutes and even if we do fight, I want to to remember, as long as you wear this necklace, it will mean that we will be together forever." he says.

"Luhan, I have something for you too." I say.

I grab two small boxes from my bag and give one to Luhan. He opens it and sees a bracelet.

"Katalina, what is this?" he asks.

"These are couple bracelets. You can only unlock them with a key. I'm going to put the key on the necklaced you gave me." I say and do that.

I put the key on the necklace and put Luhan's bracelet on him. I put mine on and he notices something.

"Hey, is that our initials and names on here?" he asks.

"Yep! I got them custom made just for us." I say.

"Kamsamnida Jagiya!" he exclaims and hugs me.

"You're welcome." I say and hug him back.

 His bracelet said 'K.P+L.H=<3 Katalina'. Mine said 'L.H+K.P=<3 Luhan'. I look at the watchbeside my bracelet and see that it was 10:25. My eyes widen when I see it. Luhan notices this.