(Y/N): "No I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Sung-min: "Hurt myself?" He tries to lift the crate but struggles.

Sung-min: "What's in this?" He lets go of the handles.

(Y/N): "I'll tell you why." I open the two locks and opened the crate revealing my MK VI Mjolnir Armor.

Sung-min: "Woah, I thought I would never see one in person."

Hana: "Well I just made that into a reality, dad.

I grabbed my helmet from the crate and passed it to Sung-min which he takes and inspects it. I can tell that he was quite excited to hold one in his hands. When he finished with it he gave the helmet back to me which I place back in the crate. I take my belongings and follow Sung-min into the house.

Hana: "Where's mom?"

Sung-min: "She's gone groceries shopping down at the market. She should be back soon."

Sung-min: "Now we may have problem, When we have guest we share rooms. Are you fine with sleeping with Hana or something?"

Hana looks at me and I only glanced back at her for a second.

(Y/N): "Sure I'll be fine with it. I've been sleeping with her for 4 days now."

Sung-min: "Great." He turns to Hana and says something in Korean.

Sung-min: "하나, 소년과 자야 할 때 평상시 방어. 그 태도는 어디 있습니까 (Y/N)?"
(Hana, sonyeongwa jaya hal ttae pyeongsangsi bang-eo. geu taedoneun eodi issseubnikka (Y/N)?)
(Translation: "Hana, your normally defensive when you have to sleep with a boy. Where's that attitude with (Y/N)?"

Hana: "그가 말한 것처럼, 그는 지난 4 일 동안 나와 함께 자고있다." (Geuga malhan geoscheoleom, geuneun jinan 4 il dong-an nawa hamkke jagoissda.)
(Translation: "Like he said, he's been sleeping with me for the past 4 days now.")

Sung-min: "너 괜찮 니?" (Neo gwaenchanh ni?)
(Translation: "Are you fine with this?")

Hana: "예" (Ye)
(Translation: "Yes")

Sung-min: "왜?" (wae?)
(Translation: "Why?")

Hana: "나는 그걸로 잘 됐어." (Naneun geugeollo jal dwaess-eo.)
(Translation: "I'm just fine with it.")

Sung-min: "그 애를 좋아하니?" (Geu aeleul joh-ahani?)
(Translation: "Do you like the boy?")

Hana: "아빠!" (Appa!)
(Translation: "Dad!")

Sung-min looks away from Hana and looks at you.

Sung-min: "I'll let you two settle in." He walks away and you follow Hana to her room.

Her room was pink with white bunnies obviously, it had some K-Pop and video games poster hanging on the wall, a double size bed which ment I didn't need to squeeze together with Hana in order to fit in the bed sadly, an empty office table with neon lights under it, probably where her gaming PC used to be, and an old PS1 console laying on the floor.

I went to the console and wiped the dust off it. Hana looks at me oddly.

Hana: "Does that PS1 bother you?"

(Y/N): "No its just that I remembered playing with one of these as a kid."

Hana: "Really? What was your favourite game?"

(Y/N): "I believe it was Spyro the Dragon."

Hana goes towards me and gives me an unexpected hug. I look down at her confused.

Hana: "You are a gamer. Spyro was my first favorite before StarCraft."

I hear the main door open and Hana let's go of me and leaves the room. I soon followed her and exited her room and head to the front door where I see Hana and Mrs Song sharing a hug. Sung-min appears next to me while Mrs Song and Hana looks at you two.

Hana: "엄마, 이거에요 (Y/N)." ( Eomma, igeoeyo (Y/N).
(Translation: "Mom, this is (Y/N)")

Mrs Song approaches me.

Mrs Song: "Yes, it's finally good to see you and a real Spartan. My daughter has said wonderful things about you.

(Y/N): "Thanks, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

Mrs Song: "My name is Ji-eun."

When i finished greeting I returned to Hana's room to finished settling in. Hana went on her gaming laptop that was on the desk while I laid on her bed staring at the ceiling, pounding to myself.

I hear the main door open again and I turn to see Hana confused. More guest I presume.

Hana: "I thought we're not having anymore guest?" Hana leaves the room while I continue laying on her bed."
_________________________________________

Hana's POV

I leave my room and head to the main door to check on the guest. When I got there I ment my older brother Heung-Soo.

Hana: "What brings you back here? I thought you were busy with work to even come and visit."

Heung-Soo: "Well I got news that a Spartan and D.Va was also here."

Hana: "Well it's good to see you again."

Heung-Soo: "It's good to see you too Hana." We give each other a sibling hug.

Heung-Soo follows me to my room to see (Y/N) because he's has always wanted to see a Spartan in person. When we got to my room (Y/N) was looking at his (S/A/V) helmet. He noticed us in the room and looks at us with a simile.

Hana: "(Y/N) This is my older brother Heung-Soo."

Hana: "Heung-Soo this is (Y/N)."

Heung-Soo rushes to (Y/N) and grabs his hand before shaking it.

Heung-Soo: "Yes big fan here."

I laughed at how excited he was. He latered let's go of (Y/N)'s hand. (Y/N) being the nice person that he is, lets Heung-Soo look at his Mjolnir Armor. Heung-Soo instatly loses it.

I eventually decided to take (Y/N) out to see the neighborhood and the city. When we got back we had lunch as a family and dad needed (Y/N)'s assist outside since he had incredible strength.

When he got back we played some video games until dinner came. When we finished I did my usual stream with Heung-Soo and (Y/N). When we finished we had a snack and decided to call it a day and get some shut eye. I went to bed next to (Y/N) with our faces looking at each other.

(Y/N): "Good night Hana."

Hana: "Good night (Y/N)."
_________________________________________

(A/N)

Really nothing special just some filler for the story. Anyways keep reading, sharing and voting on the book and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

This is Forbidden098 signing off.