A Day With D.Va

The next day

Hana's POV

I was enjoying my breakfast and was only half way finished with it while others around my table were finished up and were leaving. It was just me left at the table, but then I saw (Y/N) walk into the cafeteria looking still tried from his sleep. He still had on the black bodysuit but had his Spartan II hoodie on top of that.

He kind of reminds me of when I would just throw my MEKA hoodie on top of my mech pilot suit to keep myself a bit more warm

He kind of reminds me of when I would just throw my MEKA hoodie on top of my mech pilot suit to keep myself a bit more warm. (From Overwatch Animated Short Shooting Star) He grabbed a plate of (your breakfast meal) and walked towards my table. I pretend to look busy eating my breakfast so I don't end up staring at him while he made his way towards me.

(Y/N): "May I sit with you Hana?"

Hana: "Of course I was starting to get lonely here."

He set his tray on the table and sat across from me.

Hana: "Did you sleep well last night? Your normally here on time?"

(Y/N): "I overslept last night since I got here at 4 am from my mission yesterday."

Hana: "How'd the mission go (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It went well, nothing special just spying on a shipping dock."

Hana: "That's good to hear."

After we finished breakfast (Y/N) asked me something

(Y/N): "Hey Hana, is there anything else to do around here? It's getting quite boring around here."

Hana: "There's a city around here, its just a 10 minute drive from here. We should hang out there if you want?

(Y/N): "I would like that."

Hana: "Great, all we need is a car and for us to get dressed in casual clothes."

(Y/N): "Leave that to me, just get ready and meet me outside when your done."

We both head to the living quarters then our rooms to take a shower and to get dressed for our date *Silents fills my head* No stupid Hana. I slap my face playfully repeatedly. It's just a friend's day out I say to myself we don't have a thing...yet. I took my shower and put on a light pink tee shirt with my bunny logo on it, a pair of skinny jeans, and just some Vans shoe. I walk outside to see it was a nice sunny day and ment (Y/N), he was wearing his Spartan II hoodie that he wore this morning, dark blue denim jeans and a pair of Nike shoes. He finished a call with someone when I approached him.

Hana: "Who you called."

(Y/N): "Someone to drop off a car for us, They say they'll be here in 5 minutes." He slid his phone into his pocket.