What About My Mjolnir Armor?

Hana's POV

It's been a week since (Y/N) was transferred here by his Commanding Officer and the UNSC. He's been fitting in nicely, most people would want to be his friends, I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with a Spartan. Some people would want to see his strength at the gym, his precise aim at the shooting range and he was roped into a boxing match against the current champ, and he came out on top with out breaking a single sweat, I mean he was obviously going to win duh. But still he hasn't won a single game against me, even when I go easy mode on him, guess I'm still the Gaming Queen. His Spartan II augmentation made him an iconic or a God, people really like to see him around, especially when he's rocking that sick Mjolnir Armor of his. Hmm kinda like me when I first joined, people were surprised that a pro gamer girl like me was better than my other piers back at MEKA which is why I'm here at Overwatch now.

I meant up with (Y/N) after breakfast and he wanted to go outside to the basketball court to challenge me, I accepted it. When we got outside the base we could see dropships coming in and out with loads of shipments on board, there were groups of people doing push ups, sit ups and running laps from their drill master. We got to an empty court to play.

(Y/N): "Don't worried Hana, I won't go so hard on you."

Hana: "Didn't ask, and by the way your going down."

(Y/N): "We'll see about that." (Y/N) smirk at me.

(Y/N) was going a bit too easy on me since I suck at any physical sport and basketball was no exception. I'm not so much of an active sports person. I rather stay indoors and play video games all day. We were tie and we agree that the last shot would decide the winner. We Battle it out until...

(Y/N): *heavy breathing* "I'm done you go shoot the final goal."

Hana: "Aww a Spartan couldn't keep up with me?"

(Y/N) looked up at me as I came closer to him.

Hana: "Could you help me do a dunk?"

(Y/N): "Sure."

(Y/N) picked me up around my thigh so I could reach the hoop. I dropped the ball into the hoop and (Y/N) dropped me on the ground.

Hana: "Yay!" I turn around to face
(Y/N) "I know you let me have that final goal."

(Y/N): "Yeah, maybe."

Hana: "Your such a sweet guy for someone who's supposed to kill things."

(Y/N): "Thanks Hana, I wouldn't be like this if it weren't for you."

Hana: "What's that suppose to mean?"

(Y/N): "Well back when I was in the UNSC and the Spartan II Program, I had difficulties with socialization with people. All I had to socialize with were people all like me, all Spartans. Nothing unique about them. And now I met someone who is unique.

Hana: "Aww thanks (Y/N)." I blush slightly.

Me and (Y/N) headed to Winston lab to see if his Mjolnir Armor was being done analysing. He's been waiting for it to be done so he could go out there and do what he does best at. We arrived and I see that his Armor was placed nicely display worthy at one side of the lab. I go to take an in depth look at it while (Y/N) went to talk to Winston

(Y/N): "So are you done with it champ."

Winston: "Yup just finished with it so it's all yours again." He adjusted his glasses. "Now I must say I was amazed with the results I got, they were higher than expected."

That got my attention so I started to go towards Winston.

Winston: "The Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor is a technological-advanced combat exoskeleton system designed to vastly improve the strength, speed, agility and reflexes of a Spartan super soldier." I look back at his Mjolnir Armor behind me.