The Rescue

_________________________________________

Location:
One of Talon small base

Time:
14:09
_________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and the 5 Marines soldier I was assigned to for this mission are approaching Rendezvous Bravo with the package.

Commader: "Private Jenkins how's our backs."

Jenkins: "Looks clear sir."

You turn to look behind you.

(Y/N): "Sir, I suggest we quickly load up the package onto the Pelican, I have a feeling Talon is gonna send backup, this package seems to be important for them to let go."

(Pelican Dropship)

(Pelican Dropship)

Commander: "Agree, Jenkins, Alan, Mike you guys go load up the package, Brian contact Alpha Squad and find out where they are, (Y/N) you keep a look out."

"Yes Sir",we all replied.

I walk past my squad mates and they dropped what they were doing and couldn't help themselves, but to look at my highly engineered Mjolnir Armor as I past them.

Brian: "Sir!"

Commader: "What is it Lieutenant?"

Brian: "Alpha Squad is gonna Rendezvous at Alpha."

Commander: "Do you know why Lieutenant?"

Brian: "They say there gonna buy us some time to load the package..."

(Y/N): "Sir Talon soldiers incoming!"

Commader: "SHIT! Jenkins, Alan, Mike how's the package."

Alan: "Almost done sir."

(Y/N): "I'll hold them off sir, you go help them."

The Commander ran towards the Pelican to help with the loading of the package while I stay behind to provide suppressing fire for my squad mates and try to hold off the Talon assault.

Alan: "Spartan get aboard, we got to get the hell out of here!"

I proceed to continue to walk backwards towards the Pelican while continuing to shoot back at the Talon soldiers. Once I got to the back of the Pelican door I remain there still suppressing fire at the Talon soldier. The Pilot began to take off while I still kept firing at the Talon soldier. By the time we were quite far in the air I place my Battle Rifle behind my back and enjoy the view ,until...

(Y/N): MISSILE!

By the time I finish my sentence the missile had already made contact to the rear end of the dropship, really close to where I was standing covering my visor with dust and debris and causing me to lose my balance resulting in me falling right out of the Pelican and into the surface.
_________________________________________

Commander's POV

Jenkins: "Sir w-we lost (Y/N)" He said in a panicking voice.

Commader: "What!?!?" I respond

A second missile hit the Pelican but this time it hit the right wing causing the Pelican to have to crash land.

Commader: "Everyone hang on!" I tighten my grip around my seat and braced myself for impact.

*CRASH*

Commader: *Cough Cough* "Status report!" I collapsed off my seat and landed on my hands and knees.

Alan: "Everyone is fine, Sir. We just lost one of the pilot."

Jenkins: " W-We also lost (Y/N), Sir" He said in a worried tone.

Mike: "Yeah, but right now we should get moving,Sir. They'll be searching for us."

Commader: "Agree and besides, he's a Spartan, Spartans never die they're just missing in action."

_________________________________________

D.Va's POV

Damn it someone beat me to the package, Soldier 76 is not going to be happy with me, I say to myself. I look up to the blue clear sky and sees a plane with a smoking and flaming wing fly right past me and an object flies out of the plane and falls towards the surface. "That must be the package." I say to myself.

Determined to get that package I start to move my mech to where that object might have fell, but eventually I was cut off by a big lake. No worries my mech has booster so I could just fly right over it. I was about to push both joysticks forward to activate my boosters but something catches my eye. I notice a glare coming off an object that was struggling to float on top of the crystal clear water surface. It kinda looks like that object that just flown out of that plane. "That must be it!" I say with pride to myself. I better be quick otherwise the package will begins to sink underwater and be gone, so I hopped out of my mech and began to swim towards it.

By the time I got close to it the object began to sink, but luckily I was close enough to hold on to it and drag it back to shore. Holy crap this thing is really heavy, I say to myself. By the time I got back to shore I was all out of strength I take a minute to catch my breath, I turn around to look at the object I just retrieve.