Settling In + Streaming

(Y/N)'s POV

The doors opens at my room entrance. I take one step in and observe my room. On my left of the room entrance is a small room, it was the bathroom. I walk past that room and see a bed on the left side of the room with a small night table on the right side of the bed, on the table there was an alarm clock and a lamp. In front of the bed was a small couch in front of that was a okay size TV on a TV stand. On the right side of the room there was a wardrobe facing the bed. Next to that was a desk, On top of it was a futurustic looking computer.

 Next to that was a desk, On top of it was a futurustic looking computer

(This is the Computer)

Next to that desk was a lamp. The entire room was a gray and steel colour look. It had a LED strip that wrapped around the entire room. Including the bathroom.

Hana: "I'll give you some time to settle in (Y/N). When your done you should come to my room and be my guest for my stream for tonight."

(Y/N): "Your a Twitch Streamer?"

Hana: "I was a pro gamer first which lead to me being a Twitch Streamer, but yes that's what I was before I joined Overwatch."

(Y/N): "Sure I'll join you, just what time do you start?"

Hana: "7pm, don't be late Spartan." Hana said happily as she skipped back to her room.

I closed the door and threw my bag on the bed. I then decide to take a shower first so I took off my armor and the Titanium Nanocomposite Bodysuit (the black bodysuit) and left them neatly at the corner of my room and enter the shower for a warm bathe.

When I got out of the shower I looked at the sink and the cabinet on top of the sink that had a mirror on it. I noticed that they had supplies already, so that ment I didn't need to go out and buy them. Sweet.

I put on some dark grey cargo pants, a blank tank top with my UNSC dog tags hanging over the tank top and some socks because I didn't want to wear shoes to Hana's room. I then put my hoodie on me that hand my armor (P/C) and (S/C) colour on it with my Spartan number (S/N) big and bold on my back.

I check the time on the phone I just received, it read 6:49pm. I leave my room and headed down two rooms to Hana room. Room 30 I read, this is hers. I knocked twice and Hana opened the door, she was in her pajamas right now. Her top was a pink tee with her white bunny logo on it as well as a "D.Va" word below it, her pants was one of those fuzzy one in pink and a bunch of small white bunny everywhere. She also wore some white bunny slippers that looked pretty cute. She has a thing for bunny's I chuckle to myself.

Hana: "안녕 (annyeong) (Y/N), come in." She moved to the left a bit to allow me to enter.

Hana: "Your a bit early (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "I know I am."

Hana closed the door and headed to her desk which she replaced the computer I had for her gaming PC it was mostly white but had some blue and pink accent on it. There were some D.Va theme stickers on the glass part of her PC. A mic next to the monitor and a headset left rested on her keyboard with two controller's next to them.