Chapter 12- Downhill

The party was going great and yes I admit I was having a lot of fun with my new friends. We were laughing and joking around like normal drunken teenagers.

Although I wasn't drunk. Maybe a little bit tipsy but I didn't have any urge to strip down in my underwear and go for a midnight skinny dipping session so that was good.

I told the group that I was going to go get water feeling slightly dehydrated and the heat radiating from everyone's body made me feel slightly claustrophobic which then led me to feel dizzy. My head starting to hurt and the smoke wasn't helping.

Time for a breather Winter. Find your nearest exist and breathe in fresh air that isn't filled with weed and shisha like the house is.

I stepped outside closing my eyes for a minute as I tried to relax myself and get rid of this throbbing headache that had rudely appeared out of nowhere.

I took a deep breath.

"You know for someone whose meant to be extremely clever. You're very stupid", a voice I recognised dryly says and I open my eyes confirming who it was.

"Excuse me?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Well why the hell would you step outside of the house in the middle of the night closing your eyes? Are you trying to get kidnapped? Tyler rolls his eyes as though I'm the most stupidest person in the world.

"I'm pretty sure me closing my eyes for a couple of seconds isn't going to result in my kidnapping, but thanks for the concern you dick", I shoot back.

"Oh and for your information I was closing my eyes trying to reduce this huge headache I have but I guess that never worked because you've made it worse".

"Whatever", he shrugs his shoulders looking bored of the short conversation and it frustrates me. He stood there looking like a devilishly handsome Greek god with his perfect jet black hair and large muscular body leaning against a wall his hands tucked in his leather jacket pockets it was just ughhhhh I hated him.

Why did the most good looking guys have to be absolute dicks. Tyler had this personality changes and it was so annoying to figure out what was truly on his mind. One minute he's Mr Nice and the next he's a grouchy jerk.

PICK ONE.

"What I'm trying to get through that pretty little head of yours is that you standing their looking as good as you do will most definitely gain you attention from horny guys".

"Again thanks for your concern but it's not needed", I hear myself say.

"Noted", Tyler looks at me intensely as he walks towards me until there's only centimetres apart.

"You look pretty by the way", and my heart just like that begins beating at a hundred miles per hour as I lift my head meeting his honey brown eyes trying to figure them out.

I feel my cheeks burst into flames and I'm lowkey cursing because he flashes me his charming smile and steps back.

See what I meant by his personality changes.

"Come on babe. Didn't you promise me some action tonight?", Daisy Roman cuts in grabbing Tyler's hand flipping her hair and over fluttering her eyelashes before turning to me with the bitchiest look as she clings onto Tyler.

That seems to snap me out of it.

Daisy wore the most shortest dress I had ever seen in my life plus way to much makeup and honestly she looked desperate for Tyler's attention as she clung on to her dear life looking up at him.