Chapter 11- Party

I'd admit Jessica sure did know how to throw a party, even if she wasn't present at the time. We had arrived and the party was already in full spin as drunken people dancers around the place unfazed by their surroundings.

For some reason now that I had arrived, I felt more nervous. It was mainly because I wasn't used to going to parties and being around large crowds of people but at the same time the way Jessica had dressed me seemed to scream to everyone around me that I belonged right here.

Their expressions seemed to say it all. Some of them looked confused to see me and Jessica together, they probably wondered what I had spiked in Jessica's drink for her to be hanging around me.

Or maybe the opposite. It wasn't a secret that Jessica and I had hated each other and that she had always made my life a living hell.

So why in the world would I of all people be with the queen devil herself.

Eyebrows raised as she slipped her arm through mine smirking as we walked past people.

Then again, there were also many friendly smiles too, some complimenting me about how good I looked and I blushed thanking them awkwardly, not used to this much attention.

Not used to any attention actually.

My nerves were calmed as I saw Jay grinning at me proudly.

"Jessica who is this hottie and what did you do to my best friend?", he's gives me his cheeky mischievous wink showing off those cute dimples of his when he smiles making me blush.

I don't look at Jessica for her reaction but her arm does drop instantly after Jay speaks.

Okay I know me and her weren't best friends but Jay was so oblivious. Of course it was nice to be complimented by your best friend but maybe also compliment your girlfriend.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes for his stupidity clearly he wasn't used to this whole full time relationship thing so I decide to play Cupid.

Yes, the girl who has never ever dated someone in her whole entire existence was about to play Cupid. Let that settle in.

"Well that's all because of your girlfriend, I won't lie she does have a really good fashion taste I mean look at her", Jessica looks at me taken aback she studies me as though trying to figure out if I'm being sarcastic or not.

I flash her a wink and she grins her pretty hazel orbs gleaming.

"Yes and this beauty is all mine. You look stunning babe", he looks at her intensely and his cheeks appear a bit more redder than before, before he leans in to kiss her on the lips.

Was Jay Wyatt blushing?

"Okay well I'm going to leave you two love birds to catch up so I'm going to go grab a drink", Jessica mouths thank you to me before looking back at Jay and giggling like a little child.

Maybe Jessica really did like Jay after all.

I walked past a group of people and into the kitchen searching for a can of cola in the fridge. Finally succeeded in finding one I turn around accidentally bumping into the guy with his back towards me.

He swings around his eyes furrowed into a scowl but when he sees me his eyes flash in recognition and his expression is now replaced with a smile.

"Hey. You're Winter right?" He asks curiously and I'm stuck on trying to figure out where I've seen him from. I mean I know he goes to Solano high but—

"Are you okay?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah sorry yeah I'm Winter. Sorry you go to Solano high right?"

Never Gonna Happen (ON PAUSE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें