Chapter 18

TRIGGER WARNING: Dark themes and a scene of violence

"I want you to be mine. Forever. And ever. And ever. Until the end of time. Don't ever leave me, baby. I don't know what to do without you."

 I purr into his ear. He abruptly shoves me off of him in... Oh my god. In disgust? 

"Wait! Don't go!" I call down my dark hallway. But to no avail. He's still putting on his clothes briskly. "Please! I didn't mean for it to happen this way, I swear!"

No! He's leaving! I can't let him get away!

"Please no! Stay here... with me." I fall to my knees trying desperately to hold his legs in place. He forcefully pulled me from his big strong legs. The same ones I love to straddle. God, he feels so good! I can't let him leave me. 

 "No! I'll get my mother's gun! I'll put a bullet through my fucking head! And the all of the blame will be on you." A triumphant smile cracks my dried, tear stained face. Dry from all those fake ass tears. I don't feel sorry for that bitch. She tried to break us up. She doesn't want him to be happy. But, I do! That man will marry me! He will have my children!

He's mine! And he will be mine even after the end of time.

He stopped in his tracks when I finished screaming. 

HA!

I am such a genius! No one would be able to keep walking after that. How would it look on a man to leave a gorgeous dainty girl, like me, in distress? I knew exactly what his weak points were. I knew exactly how to manipulate him. To make him feel vulnerable. Submissive. Turned on.

I loved it when he was turned on!

He turns his fixed gaze to me. He looked so cold. So dangerous. So hot! 

"That's a very quick way to die. And that's also pretty fucked up." He says. "But then again, you're also a shitty person. You're fucked up in the head. How could I ever end up with someone as sick and demented as you? You're a sick fuck. A walking disaster. So take my advice, and make sure that all the bullets are in that revolver. You wouldn't want to miss any chance of a successful shot." He mockingly cocks his fingers in a firing motion aimed at me.

And then he walks off. Slamming the door behind him. Leaving me in total darkness. Not even the pure silver-white beams of light from the moon could penetrate to cloak of darkness that began to corrupt every fiber of rationality I had in me.

He walked away... Away from me.

And I could only watch.

The earth beneath me opens up so fast and I feel myself falling. So helplessly. Right before I--

I wake up.

Violently gasping like I almost drowned after being pulled out of the ocean. The ocean of nightmares that I keep having. My father being mutilated right in front of me by my own mother. My mother stabbing my sister's eyes out then using the .38 to blow her brains out. My other sister being flung mercilessly by an 18-wheeler. Hearing the sickening crunch of her skull breaking into fragments. Hmph. Serves them right. After all, they never cared about me anyway. It was all about my sisters and never about me. 

I smile so wide. Ha! Baby, that 18-wheeler was all me. Thanks to my beloved parents dying, I got a lump sum of cash from a will that was set up for me that would last me a lifetime. So I payed some dude a lot of money to kill my sister and drive my mother crazy. Ha ha! Now they're all gone!