Chapter 3

One Word: Sore. As a matter of fact my whole body felt sore. Images of what happened just a few hours ago came rushing into my head. Him kissing me, us having sex, me crying from the pain, him hitting the spot.... All of it... As smart as I am, I still managed to fall in the player's clutches. From this thought I started crying, and cried and cried and cried until my eyes felt dry. I just lie in my bed thinking other thoughts like: How I could have pulled away from the kiss and run outside. But that wouldn't work wouldn't it. Sigh. Now what am I going to do? I can't just lay here crying my eyes out, that's for sure. And school starts tomorrow. Great more things to worry about, good grief. Just as I finished this thought my door flew open so suddenly, that I could have sworn I jumped all the way to the ceiling.

" Hey, Lea how ar- Were you crying?" Jessica asked

"Yea. Why?" I asked

"What happened? Did someone do something to you? Tell me!! Who was it?" She asked completely ignoring my question. Sigh. Well here goes nothing, the sooner I tell someone the better...

"Ummm... Yeah someone did do something to me... but it's partially my fault..." I responded

"Sooo.....Who was it?"

".......M-Michael Livingston....." Her eyes widen in sudden shock, and a moment of an awkward silence occured. More tears are shed... my tears are shed.

".....I didn't want this to happen, y'know? None of it. People say that stuff like this was made to happen, but I don't believe so. I believe that it was the worst mistake I've ever made." I said and cried even harder.

"Lea," Jessica said softly, hugging me, " I understand that you didn't want this to happen, but your wrong about one thing: In one point of a person's life they do make a huge mistake, probably even worse than your own. Mistakes are made to happen, nobody's perfect."

" I know that, I'm just saying: Why did it have to happen to me?"

"Only one person knows that... Look don't be upset, he's the one that came on to you."

"But I gave in to him, and he took an advantage of that.... He took an advantage of me.."

"Hey, what would you expect from a no-good player?"

"That's true.."

"Hey, I gotta go, do as I say, and don't stress yourself ok?"

"Ok..."

"Goodnight, Baby Mama!"

"Goodnight," I replied rolling my eyes and laughing. She's such a great friend, what would I do without her, I thought as I close my eyes, going to sleep.... What awaits tommorrow is beyond me....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys this is one of my very first stories, the other one sucked. Soooo..... Read, Vote, or Comment if you enjoyed. Give crazy ideas, Luv yous!!! Bye!!!