Chapter 8

I couldn't sleep at all last night because of what happened yesterday. I know he's looking for me. Even Jessica looks scared out of her mind. Poor Jessie. I dragged her into this. What am I going to do now? I can't confront him, because I'm sure he'll kill me right there and then. But, wait, why is he so angry, he knows it's the truth. He bangs every girls he sees, which makes him the player he is... Hmmm... it think I triggered something in him, maybe I caused him to have a flashback of his past. That makes sense.

Here I am at home, lying in my bed, on a Friday, because I called in sick and because he's there every day of the week. There's really nothing to do, so I just turn on my T.V. and watch a movie, but then I got a message, on Facebook, from Jessica, which reads:

Hey, why didn't you come today? So I replied:

He's after me, duh!

Oh, right, I forgot.... She texted.

But, I don't get it, you're the one who threw the pie at his head!  I said

And he thought it was you, so why not tell him it wasn't you? 

I spilt the oil to make him trip, remember? Besides, easier said than done; he would kill me with any chance he gets...

Wow, you're in deep shit, aren't you?

Yep...

I'm sorry, Lea... I'm the one who brought you into this.

No, it's ok, it was worth it...

Ya think so?

Yea, why not... He deserved it!

Yea I guess your right.... Hey, I have to go... Ooh, lets go shopping tomorrow!

Ok.

See ya tomorrow!  And just like that, she logged off.

Wow, I totally forgot I had a doctor's appointment today. I'm finally going to see my baby! After my reminder, I quickly went to take a shower and dress up. The moment I finished, the front door opened, and there was my mother.

"Oh, I was wondering where you were.. Come quickly, before we're late."

And so I went in the car to go check out the baby...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"And this is the head, and there's the feet." says Dr. Susan.

"Is my baby healthy?" I asked

"Yes dear, but as time progresses, you'll have to eat more vegetables and fruits."

"Ok, thank you."

"Oh, and remember, every month, their will be a check-up, and on Month 4 we find out the gender, ok?"

"Ok, thanks again."

And that's pretty much how Friday, went... I really want to have a girl though...

==============================================================

Another chapter! I was thinking of doing Michael's P.O.V, but, I don't know...
What should the gender of the baby be? Can you decide? Comment, or Vote, or give ideas. Later guys!!