Chapter 6

"Bye Lea! Have a great day in school!" says my Mom, as I get out of the car. I don't say anything to her because I'm still embarrased about last night, when I fell asleep. I had a wet dream about Micheal, and trust me, it was WET.

Mhm. The way you were grinding on him and screaming his name. You-

Shut.The Fuck. Up. I said, while my face is as red as a tomato. I don't think I could bear the thought of being around him... I walk inside the building, towards my locker, only to see him standing there. Oh my god, what am I going to do? To my relief, he walked away to god-knows-where, and I return to my locker quickly unlocking it.

"Hey L-"

"Ah!" I cut Jessica off as I scream and hit my head, inside the locker. And as an effect causing her to laugh her ass off.

"Why so jumpy today?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I really don't know."

"Well we have gym after, Math." Aw, come on. I just realized that Michael is in our class. So we have gym with him.

"Thanks for reminding me." I complained

You should be grateful, you get to see him shirtless. Again. This time I ignored the voice.

"Wha- I'm sorry! I didn't realize that we..."

I smiled. "It's ok, lets go." And so we headed towards Math. We got inside and were greeted by our Math Teacher, Mr. Smith.

"Good Morning, Lea, Jessica." He said

"Good Morning, Mr. Smith!" We said simultaneously. We looked at each other wide-eyed, then giggled and went to our assigned seats. Our class is like all the other classes: Boring. Very Boring. As the period ended, I rushed outside headed towards the Girls' Locker Room, to change into my gym clothes, which are: Black sweatpants, and a sports bra. I put my black waist-long hair  in a pony tail, headed out. Today, we're jogging, so.. yeah... Coach Henderson,  blew the whistle and I started jogging, as well as my classmates.

Then, I saw Jessica, not to far ahead. So I picked up the pace to catch up to her.

"Hey Jessie."

"Hey!" she replied

"Why are you all by yourself?"

"I don't know..."

"Well, now that I'm here you have company."

"Thank you!" And we continue to jog. After about, ten minutes, I told her that we should pick up the pace. She agree and we picked up the pace. The coach said we have 10 seconds, so I asked Jessica if she wanted to race. She said of course. So we raced, and I won. I didn't know I could run so fast.

"Damn, your fast, you should join the track team."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Today was half a day so, we went home early. I was grateful, not to see his face again. Oh, did I tell you that while we were racing, that we saw this other girl giving him head? No? Well, now you know!

Tommorrow we have culinary class. I want to see if this ass-wipe can cook or bake something....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Another chapter. I think it was a bit boring. I'll try to spice up the story more, ok? Luv you guys!!! Bye!!!