Chpater 2

We finally arrived at the party and boy, was it L-O-U-D. I had to keep yelling so that my friend, Jessica, could hear me... The sight of the party, UGh! People eating each others face off, the sluts grinding on random boys. I'm so glad that I'm different. I-

"LEA!!!" I heard Jessica yell, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"WHAT!?!!"

"I'M GONNA GO DANCE!"

"O..K..!" I replied a little confused. With a shrug off my shoulders, I went to the kitchen to get a drink...soda..

"Well hello there little lady," a familiar yet husky-sexy voice filled my ears.

I look up slowly, to find a shirtless Michael standing just a few inches away from me. My mouth just hangs wide open and I drop the glass of soda to the floor. How could I not notice how sexy he was before; a perfect six-pack, a perfectly structured face, everything a sexy god should have. I look down at the floor in embarrassment which quickly turned into irritation. I'm supposed to be hating him, not checking him out. I look up to see a smirking Micheal.

"Like what you see?"

"Like hell I do..." I replied

"Well from the look on your face, I'd say you do." He said back

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

Without a warning he comes even closer, so that our noses touched.

"You know what, I really like you," says Micheal

"Wait, wha-" He cuts me off as he smashes his lips on mine. It only took a split-second for me to melt into the kiss. That's just how good he is. After about 3 seconds he picks me up bridal style, and carries me to his bedroom, slamming the door shut, locking it. He puts me on his bed and continues to kiss me passionately, whilst, grabbing my ass and my boobs, making me moan and groan. He then gets off so we can catch our breaths. I close my eyes then re-open them when I here something click and drop to the floor. My eyes bulge out of my sockets when I see his you-know-what, it was so huge... I'm gonna be in a world of pain...

Someone please help me before he rips me apart, with that "thing....."