!|Questions|! [Connor DBH]

Title: Questions
Type: Angst
Character: Connor
From: Detroit Become Human
Pairing: Connor X Deviant! Reader

A little bit of angst.

Correct me if there is any mistakes!

Waring! Mentions of death, blood, gore and abuse.

Proceed at your own risk.

Enjoy!

prompt:

×××The sound of rain striking the ground filled their ears, the noise usually soothed them down as if it was a peaceful melody a mother would sing to her child lovingly to calm them

×××
The sound of rain striking the ground filled their ears, the noise usually soothed them down as if it was a peaceful melody a mother would sing to her child lovingly to calm them. It didn't work this time however as they stared, traumatized, at the body that lay before them. Their Body quivering in shock along with hysteria. The knife that was once clutched in their hands slipped passed the weakened grip to the floor as their hands went slack and motionless. While their brain shrieked at them to move, to escape, run and never look back, to finally be free. They didn't move an inch.

A choked sob filled the air, yet it didn't escape the figure standing in the room, "Riley?!" A broken female voice travelled through the deathly still room, abruptly a force shoved the figure that once stood over the body. "R-Riley! Please, Riley, wake up!" The female got on her knees next to the limp body as she cradled them in her arms, blood dripping out of the fresh wounds that were inflicted on the male. "Come on! You can't be dead!" Her voice squeaked, "please..." her body trembled. The female suddenly snapped her gaze to the android that was stood staring at her. "You killed him! You murderer! You." She got to her feet, grabbing the knife on her way up, "heartless!" The android simply remained still, their gaze locked on the female that was slowly advancing, "stupid!" the female raised the weapon, "hunk!" the androids L.E.D suddenly flashed a dangerous red, "of metal!" she finally finished, as she did so, she lunged for the android, only to be stopped by a force. A breathless gasp excepted them. Eyes wide. Slowly the android stepped back, a glare gracing their features.

The female grasped her neck as blood spurted out between her fingers, she began choking, but the android only gave a menacing glare as their eyes followed the female who crumpled to the group by their feet choking and spluttering up blood and it left her body at an alarming rate. Once their L.E.D flashed amber the realization flashed in her eyes once more. Their hands shook again as they looked at their hands, only to find the knife once more in their possession. Anger filled them as they flung the weapon away.

"NO!" Was the only word they could manage, it was as if their voice regulator was damaged? Breaking down as they backed away from the bloody scene before them, the one they made. All these emotions rocketing through their form as they stumbled back until their body hit a tree, causing them to jump away and look out at it.

They had to get out of here before anyone found them. They were finally free dammit! So why, now of all times were they hesitating to escape! They wouldn't be abused anymore! Wouldn't have to worry about being hurt ever again! The thoughts that littered their once organized mind made them angered once more. They gripped their head, they knew what would happen to them if anyone found the bodies, they knew that they would be killed. After all, they were only an android made to accomplish a task.