Oneshot [2]

Today was just another day of Team 7, completing their oh-so-dangerous missions. That day was like any other day, Kakashi today created another record. He came four hours late. He arrived with a poof, "Sorry, I was late, I got lost in the path of life," Kakashi made up an excuse. Which was pathetic, to say the least.

"Liar!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison while Sasuke was leaning against the railing of the bridge, an angry scowl placed on his face.

Sai, on the other hand, had a fake smile plastered on his face as he looked at his sensei, "Don't you need a life to do that?" His question seemed quite sincere.

Naruto suddenly had a huge drum in his hand as he banged on it, Sakura blew the trumpet in her hand while Sasuke had a board saying 'TEAM 7-1, KAKASHI-0'

Kakashi ignored the commotion caused by his student although he did have a tick mark on his face, and then gave them a one-eyed smile, I think? No one knew, after all, he was wearing his mask, "Today we have another mission," He said looking at them from the corner of his eyes.

"Woo-HOOH!" Naruto yelled enthusiastically as he thought of showing off his super cool ninja moves on the mission but all his enthusiasm drained down when he realized what the mission was about.

Kakashi's eye remained on the porn book in his hand "Today we have to find Tora again" The last word remained unsaid from Kakashi's mouth.

Kakashi was a sadistic person, he enjoyed making his students suffer, that was one of the reasons why Team 7 did more missions compared to the other teams and mostly the one they ended up doing was the Tora mission.

There were loud groans heard from Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto except for Sai who remained standing calmly with his usual fake smile.

"Naruto and Sai you go towards the south while Sakura and Sasuke go to the North" Kakashi commanded them not once glancing at his students. Naruto looked horrified at the groups made by Kakashi "Why do I have to be with Teme Two?!" Naruto argued.

"Naruto just shut up, and do it." Sakura glowered at him showing him her fist. Naruto yelped in fear and hid behind Sai, before jumping along with Sai in the direction of the south.

Sakura and Sasuke looked at each other before nodding. They both leapt to the north direction. Each of the members of Team 7 was wearing earpieces in their ears so they could contact each other.

Sasuke and Sakura decided to hide in a bush just below a long tree. They camouflaged themselves in the bush as much as they could. After all, Sakura had PINK hair.

When Sasuke was trying to peep through the bush to search for Tora, he accidentally swiped his finger through one of the thorns which caused a small cut on his finger. Blood seeped through the cut slowly, he let out a small 'Ouch' as he stared at his bloodied finger.

Sakura who noticed how Sasuke stopped looking for Tora, looked at him "What happened Sasuke?" She asked worriedly.

Sasuke glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, "Hn, Nothing much just cut my finger" He replied calmly.

Sakura eyes widened a bit before going to their normal size, as she saw tiny drops of blood fall on the ground "Let me look at it" She politely insisted.

Before Sasuke could protest about it, Sakura grabbed his hand but his finger inside her mouth and started licking the small cut with her tongue. The tips of his ears burned red in embarrassment and something more as he kept a secret.

He developed a crush on her over the time he met her at the academy, he noticed her because of her beautiful pink hair. How he first met is for another one-shot though. Comment if you want it next.

In those years he realized his crush on her, at first he thought that he just admired her but then all the butterflies and other beautiful creatures such as unicorns still flew and ran inside his stomach.

He then asked why he felt like this to his brother and his mother. His mother, Mikoto squealed in delight while giggling like a fangirl, while Itachi, his big brother looked at him with a smirk and ruffled his duckbutt hair. Itachi simple stated, "Foolish little brother, to me it seems that you have a crush on her."

However, every time this was mentioned Sasuke refused to accept the fact that he had a crush. Even his oh so stoic father with no fucking expressions at all said "You are in love with her,"

After years of being in denial, he finally accepted his crush for her but never had he confessed or dropped a few hints. No, he simply was too arrogant and too cool for it.

Once Sakura took his finger out of her mouth he stared at his once cut finger but was amazed to see that there was not even a trace of the cut. It was like he didn't even cut his finger.

Sasuke looked at her with a confused expression, "Saliva contains enzymes, lysozyme and peroxidase, defensins, cystatins and an antibody, IgA, are all antibacterial. And it helps heal the cut" Sakura explained as she noticed he didn't understand it.

To say Sasuke was once again amazed by her incredible knowledge was an understatement. After all, he knew that she was studying to be an amazing medical-nin just like her idol, Tsunade Senju.

A tiny light bulb glowed in Sasuke's mind as I turned the switch on, "Let me repay the favour to you," He said as he removed a Kunai from his ninja pouch.

Sakura stared at him with puzzlement in her eyes, "What do you mean-" Sakura began but was cut off by Sasuke as he swiped his kunai on her lips to form a small cut on her lips.

Sasuke pulled his kunai away and cupped Sakura's face. Sakura's eyes widened as she looked curiously at what he was doing.

Before she could argue, he smashed his lips with hers and kissed her. He continued on kissing her until a loud noise was heard from the earphones.

"HEY! TEME AND SAKURA-CHAN WE FOUND THE BASTARD OF CAT. COME MEET US AT THE HOKAGE TOWER"

Both Sakura and Sasuke pulled away once they heard Naruto yelling in their ears. Their faces resembled a tomato, to say the least.

"I like you," he said before he started walking away.

~ Time Skip ~

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sai waited outside the Hokage tower for Sasuke and Sakura, with Naruto's face covered with scratch marks, Sai held the cat in his arms and Kakashi with his usual bored expression.

When Naruto saw Sasuke walking towards them the first thing he noticed that Sasuke was here without Sakura. "Hey, Sasuke-teme where is Sakura-chan? And why are you blushing?" Naruto asked once he spotted Sasuke's cherry red face.

Sasuke simply ignored the question and started walking inside the Hokage tower. Naruto held his 'WTF is wrong with you' face and looked at him.

"I think something happened between him and Ugly," Sai pointed out to the oblivious Naruto, unaware of everything.

"Its something that happens between couples." as Kakashi said this he made Naruto confused more than ever.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡