Chapter 41

Maya's prov

"Hurry up! I know that you're going to like dis one."  

Harry said pulling me in the streets of Paris, not wanting to tell me where we're going, we're just strolling in the streets like fools, we kept messing around making some silly faces and moves not caring about the people around us. Harry wanted to be my tour guide and I was perfectly fine with that.

"Here! This is it."  Harry said while trying to catch up his breath, he made us walk on our feet not wanting to drive the car or order a taxi, pretty crazy and painful honestly, but I love it when he's crazy.

I looked around me then a huge glass pyramid caught my eyes, its glass is shining like the diamonds under the sunlight, I turn to Harry feeling an overwhelmed feeling by just thinking that I'm standing in front of the Louvre Museum.

"What?"  He shrugged while shoving his hands in his jeans pockets, smiling looking at me intently. "You're an artist and every amazing artist like you deserves to come here."  After he has said these words, I found him reaching for my hand, holding it strongly but yet smoothly. I noticed that every time Harry holds my hands, his hand starts to sweat.

Fur ball gets nervous around me? Coool....

As I just entered the museum, thousands of paintings started to appear in my vision, I couldn't control my happiness that I literally started to jump in my place and Harry was laughing amazed from my mood. I've always dreamt of that, to see the real artwork of the amazing artists, I didn't understand how could they make these masterpieces by just using their hands and some paintbrushes and colors, it's like they're creating another world of imaginations and that is the best part of it.

I grabbed Harry's hand searching for a specific place till I found it. The Golden Apollo's Gallery, where many items from the treasury of the French Monarchy are displayed. I've always seen it on the TV and from that moment, I wished that I could go there.

As soon as I got there, I became surrounded with many paintings and statues from everywhere, even when I looked up, I saw the paintings and the golden carves filling the ceilings. It's like a castle of artworks only.

When I glanced at Harry I found him looking to one of the paintings pretending to act like he tries to understand it but all I can see is his goofy fake wise face

When I glanced at Harry I found him looking to one of the paintings pretending to act like he tries to understand it but all I can see is his goofy fake wise face. I moved closer to where he is and when he noticed me, he narrowed his eyes still staring at the painting to make himself look much wiser, I let out a laugh so then he pouted "Are you making fun of me because I can't understand these things like you?"  I widened my eyes and pointed at myself innocently then shook my head as a 'no'  while pouting like him.

"Well, I may suck at drawing but I do understand and appreciate art!"  He said in monotone crossing his arms and moving his head upwards trying to look mad but his madness faded away when I rested my hands on his shoulders, letting myself weightless depending on his strong body like when the princesses do in the Disney movies, and placed my lips on his cheeks that soon turned in the shade of pink because the people who are in there, stopped staring at the artworks and enjoyed staring at us instead, to be honest I felt my cheeks were burning too when I realized that.