Chapter 15

Maya's prov

"He's coming! Don't worry." Sam's voice let me get out of my thoughts. "I'm not worried....I just dunno how I feel." "Tsk tsk darling what you're feeling now is something very serious and it's called love!" She said the last part like she was whispering it to me. "Love?! This is the lamest joke I've ever heard from you, now Sam just leave me alone and continue what you were doing!"

She then didn't move from her seat. "What are you doing?" I scrunched my eyebrows at her. "Continuing what I was doing." "Sam, you better go before I spill that cup, on the ground, and it's going to be so dirty!" I said in a teasing yet threatening tone, another thing you have to know about Sam is that she hates seeing anything dirty in front of her. "Nooo please, fine I'm gonna leave!" She said with a five years old kiddie's voice.

I've waited until I saw Harry finally arrived and luckily all the customers have already left so I can talk freely without any noise around me, there wasn't anyone in the café now except me, Harry and Sam.

When Harry opened the door, he quickly noticed where I was sitting and I saw him coming towards me and that made me uncomfortable actually, because the reason why I couldn't work today was that I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Hey!" He greeted smiling trying to catch his breath. "Hi!" I smiled back then I heard Sam's voice from behind me "You must be Harry, right?" "Yes, nice to meet you! I'm Harry, Maya's friend." He shook Sam's hand and she chuckled "Yeah of course I know! Maya can't shut up her mouth when it comes to you."

Harry was amazed by what Sam said so, I cleared my throat to make her shut up. "Is this true, Maya?" Harry said smirking. I opened my mouth waiting for any word to come out "Ughhhh y-you know Sam is just kidding.... In fact, I have so many important things to talk about than you!" I tried to be acting it cool shrugging while talking but, to be honest I was totally stuttering.

We all kept looking at each other for a second till Sam broke the silence "Oh! Look at the time! Sorry I have to go." She took her coat and headed to the door "Oh and Maya!"

"Yes?" I turned to her. "Don't forget to pay for your coffee." I was shocked from what she has just said that I was going to say like 'WHAT?!' then she let out a laugh "Just kidding! Just don't forget to lock the doors before you leave." "Okay." "Love ya! Bye!" She then waved to the both of us and left.

Sam left making the two of us alone in the café, we weren't in our normal attitude. I felt like he wanna tell me something but he can't do it and so do I. We kept like that for about five minutes, Harry sitting facing me and not saying a word and I was just looking around like if it's the first time for me to be here.

He looked all over the place then finally broke the silence "So, this where you work?" he said it in a question tone.

Good way Harry to open a conversation! Duhhh!

"Yeeah." I waited for him to say something useful. "Nice café, it's so relaxing. I liked it." He let out a chuckle "So, Sam is your boss? She seems so nice!"

I rolled my eyes chuckling "Yeah. And so nice at joking, JOKING! You know what I mean." I said with a little threatening tone and he laughed making his crinkles appear "Yeah, of course I do." He said brushing with his hand smoothly his nose. No, no not this one please, I can stand anything except this one!

And it went silent again then I found him broke it, but this time with a serious look on his face "Maya, in your opinion because you're... an artist! Why do you think people draw portraits or whatever it's called of others?"