Chapter 25

Hiii! Here's a new looong update! Honestly I enjoyed writing this chapter so, I hope the same to you ^_^

In your opinion who was that stranger? And what will he do to Maya??
Read to find out :)

Maya's prov

"Who is it?" I asked while fear started to hunt my whole body. I heard no respond then I felt this stranger's hands covering my mouth, my eyes widened in terror and I felt like I'm gonna have a panic attack.

My heart started to race and I felt like it was gonna bump out of my chest. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my body as the stranger held with his other hand my waist. I tried to lose his grip, to scream but his hand quickly pressed on my mouth that I felt like I can't breathe well because taking ins and outs from my mouth was helping me but now I can't even do that.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down." I heard him saying from behind me with a gentle voice trying to make me relax, I felt like I heard that voice before but I couldn't focus because of the anxiety and the shivers that hunt my brain. My eyebrows furrowed and I noticed that his grip eased so I quickly took the chance and turned around to see who it was. My eyes widened as the curly haired boy who I've been dying to see was in front of me, holding me with his soft big hands, smiling the best smile you can ever see. I breathed heavily because no one can imagine how much I missed him.

If I were one of his fangirls, it would be alright because then I would never really meet him in person and fall in love with his real amazing personality because when you're a fan, you... somehow... don't know your real celebrity crush's personality but I'm not his fan, I'm his girlfriend who knew and loved him before anyone else would so, it hurts so much whenever he's far away from me because I already loved all of him, and he became like my other half which I can't live without and if I did, I would actually be almost... dead.

"Ha-Harry?" "Yes, it's me babe!" My lips parted from the surprise ad I was like a dumb staring at him. I sighed in relief trying to calm down my heart beats "You scared me! Why the hell have you done this?" He smiled but then he felt guilty and scratched his head awkwardly "I'm sorry. I wanted to surprise you and I succeeded!" He tried to sound like angels to not make me mad but he doesn't know that he doesn't have to try to be an angel cuz he already is.

"Why are you here? I mean what happened? You suppose to be focusing on the competition." I said a bit upset and looked to the ground trying to avoid his gaze but I failed and turned my gaze back to him, admiring his emerald eyes which I miss, I've noticed a honey color mixed with the green found around the pupils, I watched how his pupils contract and enlarge and it was very relaxing when you look at them. After a while of gazing, he chuckled as he noticed how I was admiring his face "Well, I came here to pick you up!" he answered my question that I asked a while ago. I blinked as his voice interrupted my thoughts "What? Pick me up? For what?" I said as I started drowning more in his eyes.

MAYA THIS ISN'T YOU! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS BOY DO TO YOU??

He bit his lips trying to hide his smile and started to speak very slowly and very gently "The judges gave us three days off so, that's why I'm here." He stopped to breathe heavily as he begun to stare at my face like when he always did, he swallowed and tried to not be distracted "I thought that it'd be great if I could show you my country." My eyes widened as I started to think of it "You mean Holmes Chapel?" "I already booked on the plane!" He shrugged titling his head a bit as his smirk grew into a toothy smile, the one that I love the most.

"So, pick up your things! We're leaving now." He said avoiding my gaze as if he was trying so hard to prevent himself from doing something.

I didn't move from my place and he also didn't, not even an inch. I couldn't remove my eyes off him, as if I was studying every little detail of his face. I slowly found myself touching his chocolate curls with my fingers, feeling their smoothness under my touch, they were as smooth as the silk and as fluffy as the cotton candy. I found him only one inch away from me. I dunno what happened, have I moved closer or has he come forward?