Prologue

I woke up feeling dizzy, a strong headache couldn't leave my head, and everything around me was a mess, dispersed photos around me, glass falling into pieces on the ground and scars on my hands. Oh God! What the hell happened last night?!

I squeezed my mind to remember anything from last night, oh yeah I remembered. It was me.

It was definitely me who did this!

I pushed thoughts out of my head and went to the bathroom to wash my face, I let the hot water wash my face pushing away anything I'm thinking about, it was  quite relaxing. I let a tear fall down my wet face then looked to my reflection in the mirror to see circle eye bags, dry lips, pale face and a messy hair. I found myself screaming "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME??"

I was surprised that I didn't hear my voice or the echo of the screaming, I repeated what I had said to hear my voice but this time more calmly and again I didn't hear anything. Okay, had I gone mad?!

I went outside the bathroom and the weird thing was that I could hear my footsteps but I couldn't hear my voice!

I went to my phone, recorded myself saying anything and clicked replay and then..... I still couldn't hear anything for the third time.

I let tears stream down my face, took long ins and outs because simply.... I-I lost my voice.