Chapter 22

Harry’s prov

This is it Harry! Have courage.

You can do this. Everything will be fine…. It’s just an audition whether you get the yeses or not.

And even if I didn’t get them what would I lose? It’s just worth a try…. right?

Just focus on the bright side Harry! Maya is here with you, her smile is full of hope that you can do it besides that, aren’t you excited about the song that you’re going to sing? Just think about how Maya will look when she hears it.
Aaaah she’ll be so happy!

Maya’s prov

…..Today is Harry’s audition. One of the two things will happen and to be honest I don’t feel pleased about any one of them.

The first one is if Harry didn’t get the yeses… he would be disappointed, hopeless and I’m afraid that he won’t set any other goal in his life, cuz I know how much this means to him right now.

The second is….If Harry truly got the yeses, I am the who would be a mess. I told ya before don’t get me wrong. I’m just afraid when thinking that one day, I’m gonna wake up in the morning without him by my side, saying good morning to me with his breathtaking smile.

But this will probably be better than the first right? He then will finally achieve his dream and I’m sure that he’ll be very successful at entertaining people and making them smile.

Because that’s the way he is.

Harry didn’t make us come here without asking Mr. Mathews to come with us to see his audition and he was so happy to hear that Harry has a big ambition like that. So he couldn’t refuse watching him, he actually felt honored that Harry asked him to come with us.

And of course Harry wanted his friends to be there too, because they were always supporting him and they were there when he needed them. They’re the only people who he knew in New York beside me and Mathews.

I also saw his mum there, she managed to come to support her lovely son. Harry introduced me to her, she’s called Anne and actually she’s so nice and really he’s very similar to her. When he told her that I’m his girlfriend, her smile grew bigger and said that she didn’t expect me to be so beautiful like the way I am and said that I’m the most beautiful girl that Harry has ever known.

Okayyy that woman made blush so much today.

“Do you think I’m gonna make it?” Harry asked me and I can see his shaky hands, we’re backstage and his name is about to be called any second. I rolled my eyes smiling “Yes. Just go for it.”

He nodded to me then glanced at his mum and Mathews who smiled to comfort him, he was trying to take ins and outs and before he can say a word his name was called to show up on the stage.

I patted on his shoulder as he was about to go there. When Harry got on the stage, I heard a loud clapping as an encouragement for him.

I saw the man who is called Simon greeting him “How are you?” Harry smiled “Hello!”
“Nice to meet you. What’s your name?” “I’m Harry Styles.” The people clapped when they heard his name. Damn he looks like he really gonna rock it.