Chapter 43

Harry's prov

Harry's prov

The week in Paris passed so quickly I dunno why, but I can say that I finally made Maya smile and live her best week ever, she even told me that and kept thanking me though that I always tell her not to, but this is Maya and she can't change her grateful sweet personality.

And me? 

I also have to admit that this week is the best week I've ever lived, literally every day there was like a new adventure with Maya, I tried to cherish every moment of it, I was rushing to try new things with her till we filled up our brain with new memories that will last there forever.

When we came back, this time I gave Maya the choice whether to stay with me in our flat, I like to call it ours, I just can't say it's only mine, it belongs to her too, even if she doesn't want to stay in it, I'll always call it ours.

But anyway I gave her the choice whether to stay with me or to keep staying with Sam or with herself or wherever she liked to stay, I just would respect her choice and no matter what, I'll always be beside her and won't leave her again.

And when she told me her choice, I couldn't describe how happy I was and I am still! Because she chose me, she chose staying with me, she refused to stay with anyone but me and by just thinking about that, makes my day.

Now I have another thing to do in my head and I want to finish it as quickly as possible, I'll try to do everything I can to make her happy till she brings the old Maya again and gets her voice back, and I can say that I've achieved like seventy percent in the progress of getting the old Maya back. She finally started to have hope again, hope to love, hope to live, hope to feel safe.

"Hey Maya!" Maya turned her gaze from the TV to me raising her eyebrows upward as a 'What?'  I tried to remain cool because I know she'll be happy when she hears that. "I know it has been a long time since you've drawn... something" I'm trying to find the suitable words, she nods to me to continue then I scratched my chin "I... aaa actually saw Mrs. Rose our art teacher when we were in Quincy Adams and she asked me to do her a favor."

I glanced at her then looked back to my hands twirling my rings "She wants to borrow your paintings for a couple of days because her nieces are coming to visit her, they love art just like you so she wants to show them all your artworks and to show them that she was one day the teacher of a great artist like you."

Her eyebrows raised in surprise and a ray of rainbow drew across her face, I knew that she'll freak out.

I looked at the ground chuckling feeling a little bit shy and I don't know why. "Umm I told her that you won't refuse a favor like this..." I looked back to her, started to be scared from her answer but her smile reassured me, she nodded quickly giving me her thumbs up. 

I smiled in relief "Cool. I'll take all of your artwork tomorrow morning to her, you better prepare them from now." She gave me a nod while getting up from the couch. "All of them huh?" She nodded back again smiling and went to the room to do as I said.