Chapter 42

Maya's prov

"I'm trying to search for a good club here."  Harry replied on my question because I'm keeping on nudging him while he's doing something on his phone.

Wait are we going to a nightclub? Awesome

"That's it!"  Harry almost cried out after finding his wanted spot, he turned to me with a smirk "Dress up because we're going to have some fun."  And I can tell that there's a smirk on my face too.

I wore a simple short tea-length dress that was tight from the waist making me look like a Disney princess with a perfect waist. Cute but I like it, the dress was in the aqua color matching my blue eyes and the beautiful blue gem necklace, I put on the white ankle strap heels that made me much taller than my actual height, now I won't be that short compared to Harry, I wore a pastel rosy lipstick and light cyan eyeshadow mixed with a silver eyeliner I didn't make it so noticeable, then I put some blush in the shade of rose on my cheeks. 

Now I'm so ready.

"Aaand here my princess comes!"  Harry said making me giggle, he circled his arms around my waist looking in my eyes

"Aaand here my princess comes!"  Harry said making me giggle, he circled his arms around my waist looking in my eyes. "Don't you think that you're dressing so beautifully for just going to a nightclub?"  I looked at the ground as I felt my cheeks burning, how stupid I am?! I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool.

I just kept blushing and blushing and Harry kept laughing on me, he touched my chin to make me look up to him "C'mon Maya!"  He was still laughing "Don't hide your face, your ten times more beautiful when you blush."  Then he leaned closer till our lips became inches away "And I love the fact that I'm the one who makes you blush."  He said gently then came more closer till I was literally just an inch away, but then I saw him smiling to himself then kissed my cheek instead.

Oh... is he teasing me??

I pouted as I was so mad from that move of him, I saw him moving away from me but I quickly before he could go tugged his shirt with one hand and grabbed him into the kiss which I was expecting him to do. I could feel his smile during the kiss, sooo he teased me to make me kiss him? 

Nice move fur ball.

When we reached the nightclub, the music was everywhere while people are dancing and having some fun. It's like that they're on another plant where there are no worries. That's what I need in this moment.

Harry took my hand heading straight to where the people dance, the played song changed into some of the electro house music as soon as we reached there. I saw all of them starting to jump and dance on the beats so I did the same, Harry was amused from my dance moves as I kept dancing and jumping in my place couple of times but soon he started to copy me and I swear to you he has some freaking amazing dance moves.

I saw him touching his body seductively with his hands, moving them over his torso?! Where had he learnt that? That's so crazy but honestly... so hot.