I told everyone about what happened and how we have to take care of Jade. All of the lads teared up a bit. Paul was also a bit shaken up by the earlier events.

"So, I'm going to go see her now," I stated.

"That's good, I call going next." Niall stated.

"No! I get to go next!" Louis whisper-yelled.

"No! It's me!" Niall bickered with Louis.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over to Liam.

"I'm going now," I stated he smiled and nodded.

I walked down the empty and confusing hallways. I got lost about four times and I finally got a nurse to escort me there.

"Here you are," she smiled.

"Thank you," I stared at the metal plaque with numbers on it as the nurse walked away.

I felt a sense of déjà-vu as I twisted the doorknob. I pushed the door open and poked my head inside.

In the middle of the room, Jade was lying down and watching something on the television that is mounted on the roof.

"Hey Jade," I called out into the empty feeling room.

She suddenly looked over at me, a frightened expression was prominent on her face. Slowly, her expression relaxed. She smiled at me.

"Hi Harry," she whispered.

I made my way over to her rather tiny hospital bed. All sorts of wires were connected to my girl's body. Her face had a bright purple bruise on one cheek and a couple of scratches. Even though she looks so broken, she's putting on a smile for the world.

"Sit here," she whispered, scooting over.

I smiled and nodded. As I slipped off my boots, I spoke up.

"Déjà-vu isn't it?"

She giggled slightly, "Just a bit,"

I tossed my feet up onto the bed and slid my legs under the covers.

I faced her and smiled. "How are you feeling now?" I asked.

"Absolutely fine," she smiled. But I could see it in her eyes, she wasn't.

I sighed, "You don't have to lie to me, angel," I whispered.

Her smile faded and her lip quivered a bit. Her gorgeous eyes welled up with tears before she started crying quietly.

"Shh, baby." I cooed as we both leaned back so that we were both laying down.

I slid my arms around her shoulders and held her close to me. She grasped onto my black tee and sobbed.

I felt tears well up in my own eyes when she spoke up.

"H-Harry, I'm so scared." she whispered.

I rubbed her back with my hand, "It's okay. I'm here now. He won't hurt you, love."

"He's going to c-come back, I just know it. H-he's going to hurt all of y-you," her voice cracked a bit.

"No, he won't, baby. No, he won't. He's in jail now." I spoke. "He got beat up real good before he got arrested."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes, "Who beat him up?"

I scratched the nape of my neck. "Erm... I did?" It came out more like a question.

Her eyes went wide before a little smile creeped onto her face. "Did you bash him well?" she asked as she wiped her tears.

We both chuckled slightly as I nodded. "He was bleeding a lot. I think I might've broke his jaw. But hey, no regrets." I laughed slightly as she giggled.

"Harry!" she scolded, hitting my chest.

"What? I was trying to help fix his already-deformed face," I replied innocently as she full-on laughed.

"You're such a jerk," she accused playfully.

"I'm your jerk," I replied, not realizing what I said until she stopped laughing.

She looked at me in the eyes as her smile faded away. An expression of confusion etched its way onto her face as she stared at me.

"What?" she whispered.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Oh...um. Nothing," I said quickly. I looked over at the television as she stared at me.

"Tell me, Harry." she urged as she turned my head with her petite hands.

I sighed as I looked down at the most beautiful girl on the face of earth.

"Jade... I... I really like you." I spoke quickly.

"You what?" she asked.

I took a deep breath, "I said I really like you. Everything from the way that you smile, your laugh, you gorgeous eyes, your long brown hair. Everything. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I know that this might sound cliché but everything is true. I am completely utterly in love with you, Jade Collins. I love you."

I watched her face for any expression. She just stared at me with a blank expression until a smile was prominent.

"I-I love you too, Harry," she whispered.

And slowly, very agonizingly slowly, we were getting closer. We were so close that I felt her minty breath fan my face. Then something that I would've never imagined happened.

We kissed.