oh well

'Oh well.' Alice thought to get up shrugging.

Alice yawned walking the way Yang went humming a nameless tune.

"Let's go bitches faster." Koda said waving his arms like a madman, only to get a stick thrown at him too.

"HAHAHAHA!" Alice laughed holding her stomach before Yang ran over and dropped kicked her. "Bitch.."

"Now let's continue." Yang said.

They continued on with being hit by Yang only occasionally (a lot). Then they finally took a break for the night, and they fell asleep.

(Alice's dream)

Once upon a time, there was a Smart girl called Alice. She was on the way to see her Friend Raymond Bogtrotter, when she decided to take a shortcut through Ni-wood-land.

It wasn't long before Alice got lost. She looked around, but all she could see were trees. Nervously, she felt into her bag for her favorite toy, Piglet, but Piglet was nowhere to be found! Alice began to panic. She felt sure she had packed Piglet. To make matters worse, she was starting to feel hungry.

Unexpectedly, she saw a Weird bear dressed in a purple coat disappearing into the trees.

"How odd!" thought Alice.

For the want of anything better to do, she decided to follow the peculiarly dressed bear. Perhaps it could tell him the way out of the forest.

Eventually, Alice reached a clearing. She found herself surrounded by houses made from different sorts of food. There was a house made from cucumbers, a house made from chocolates, a house made from chocolates, a house made from crisps and a house made from fruit gums.

Alice could feel her tummy rumbling. Looking at the houses did nothing to ease her hunger.

"Hello!" she called. "Is anybody there?"

Nobody replied.

Alice looked at the roof on the closest house and wondered if it would be rude to eat somebody else's chimney. Obviously, it would be impolite to eat a whole house, but perhaps it would be considered acceptable to nibble the odd fixture or lick the odd fitting, in a time of need.

A cackle broke through the air, giving Alice a fright. A witch jumped into the space in front of the houses. She was carrying a cage. In that cage was Piglet!

"Piglet!" shouted Alice. She turned to the witch. "That's my toy!"

The witch just shrugged.

"Give Piglet back!" cried Alice.

"Not on your nelly!" said the witch.

"At least let Piglet out of that cage!"

Before she could reply, four Weird critters rushed in from a footpath on the other side of the clearing. Alice recognized the one in the purple coat that she'd seen earlier. The witch seemed to recognize him too.

"Hello Koda," said the witch.

"Good morning." The bear noticed Piglet. "Who is this?"

"That's Piglet," explained the witch.

"Ooh! Piglet would look lovely in my house. Give it to me!" demanded Koda.

The witch shook her head. "Piglet is staying with me."

"Um... Excuse me..." Alice interrupted. "Piglet lives with me! And not in a cage!"