Talking with Jess

Jess spent the night thinking about the look in her eyes the image passed through her mind.

'Who is she. That look, but... Maybe I set free a crime that use to be me friend and she doesn't remember me. I am fucked.' Jess thought sitting up.

*Knock* *Knock*

Jess turned her head to the window seeing Akia sitting at her window stile smiling waving. Jess stood up grabbed her gun and aim her gun at her slowly walking towards the window, opening it.

"What you want?" Jess asked avoiding the obvious question.

"Pretty girl." Akia said.

"Umm..." Jess is confused.

"What's wrong?" Akia asked.

"You have a weird personality." Akia said jumping in the room and walking over to Jess.

"How is my personality weird?" Jess asked.

"It's weird." Akia said.

"What?" Jess asked.

"Personality weird." Akia said.

"Yes, but how?" Jess asked getting annoyed.

"You scared." Akia said.

"I'm not scared." Jess said.

"Yes, you are scared." Akia said with a grin.

"How?" Jess asked starting to get confused.

"You are scared that they'll hate you. Won't excepted you past." Akia said. (Remember she has trouble with talking and sentences.)

"What?" Jess asked lowering her gun a bit slowly falling into her trap.

"You past, you killed many, like me, but not, criminal." Akia said in her misformed sentences.

"Yaa, I am. But I'm not like you, you killed 2 good men with families, do you know what it's like to go up to 3 little children and a window saying that their father and husband were eaten alive without mercy?" Jess asked angrily dropping her gun and fell on the ground crying.

'This new.' Akia thought. "No cry." Akia said walking on all fours over to Jess. 'Why she cry. She weird.' Akia thought.

"I failed them. I got them killed." Jess said remembering the events that day.

' She weird, I go now.' Akia thought slowly to the window.

"Bye. See you." Jess said standing up and going to bed as Akia jumped out the window wondering What the Fuck Just Happened.

'I go to lab 3.' Akia thought leaving.