I am the Queen

230-A walked around town hearing the alarm in town going off, rushing foot steps, people screaming as they all ran to the center so 230-A being her went with it, but not before grabbing a hat to hide her hair (Cause who else is going to have black...

230-A walked around town hearing the alarm in town going off, rushing foot steps, people screaming as they all ran to the center so 230-A being her went with it, but not before grabbing a hat to hide her hair (Cause who else is going to have black and white hair.)<----- 69 words.

230-A stood in a line as soldiers walked checking everybody. They stopped in front of her.

"Name, Age, Gender?" One asked.

"Name,Age,Gender." 230-A said pointing to the soldiers.

She looked up. "Yang, 24, Female. You?" Yang asked. (She's back.)

"Female,26, um.... Akia." 230-A said. 'That name sounds familiar.'

"Never seen you , you new?" Yang asked.

"Yep. Are you?" Akia asked with a smile.

"Nope." Yang said.

Akia turned around and walked away waving behind her with a grin as she showed in her other hand a wallet that was owned by Koda.

"Koda, someone took your wallet." Yang said as Koda came running to her.

"WHO, WHAT,WHEN,WHERE,AND WHY ME?!!" Koda yelled.

Yang pointed to Akia as she looked behind her and pulled the wallet out before taking a turn around a coner.

"After her!" Koda yelled as the other ran after her because there was nothing else going on.

As they turned the coner they saw a dead-end and Akia leaning on the wall.

"Give me my wallet." Koda demanded.

"Kay." Akia said standing up and throwing it to him with a grin.

Akia walk passed them meeting the gaze of Jess's, her eyes opened wide as she saw the same look in her eyes.

'That look it's the same as Rune's. Is it... No. Maybe...Fuck it.' Jess thought as she followed Akia.

"Hey stop." Akia stopped and turned to Jess. "Who are you?" Jess asked.

"I am the Queen." Akia said with a grin walking away.