Love me

Yamg led the group into the woods with Alice limping behind them.

"I hurt, carry me." Alice complained holding her arms out in a grabbing motion.

"Next time don't jump out of a tree that's taller than 20 feet taller than you." Yang said looking back.

"How you're still alive after that, I don't know." Wan said waving her hand back and looking up for a split-second before going back to her book.

"I can't die."

"Lies."

Alice whimpered hanging her head down ears flat against her head.

"Stop whining like a pup and be a grown up." Koda said with a smirk.

"Quite before I knock that smirk off your face." She threatened to him.

"Try me"

"Okay, let's go."

As Alice and Koda continued to argue Yang was growing tried of theirs stupid arguments over dominance.

"Shut up both of you before I shove a stick up your asses." Yang threatened picking up a stick.

"Yes ma'am." Both Koda and Alice said, saluting her.

And so they continued their treck to the next village.

Time skip ~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet?" Alice asked for the 20th time.

"No." Wan said.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we -." She was cut off by Yang throwing the stick at her.

"NO, NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I SMACK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR HEAD SPINS!!!." Yang said angrily.

"Okay." Alice whimpered rubbing her head.

'She doesn't love me. I just want to be loved. Why won't they love me?' Alice thought as she looked down tears pricking her eyes.