Fuck no

As Alice was about to walk away she stopped turning her head looking at a tree. A few seconds later Alice eyes grew wide.

"FUCK THEY FOUND ME!!" Alice shouted as she truned and ran away.

Then a random group of squirrel come out of no where and chases Alice.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Destiny yelled following the group of squirrel and Alice.

"After them." Koda yelled pulling Jess and Yang along to save the scary ass wolf girl being chases by a fuck ton of squirrel.

*Timeskip brought to you by a chibi Alice climbing a rope and starting a fire*

After the fire and the squirrel running away they are trying to get Alice off the rope.

"Alice come down." Jess said not even going to try and pull her off.

"FUCK NO!!!" Alice yelled. (Rrrrrroooollll credits.)

Echo appears out of nowhere. "She's ain't coming down I tried but she keeps erasing it, the sult."

"Where the hell did you come from?" Yang asked looking for foot prints.

"Magic." Echo said dissapring again.

"What the fuck?" Alice asked falling off the rope. "OW!"

"YAY!" They all chreed.

"How dare you betray me rope." Alice whined.

"You burnt it." Jess said only to be tackled by Alice. "WAH! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Alice just sat on her.

"Good bye world. Blah." Jess said fake ding. 

Then they had to pull Alice off Jess and wake up Jess.

*Alice PoV.*

I stared out into the forest seeing the pair of Stalker's eyes.

"It followed." Svita said to me.

I nodded and looked around while the others were distracted.

I started to hum a song in my mind. 

(Don't own all creidt goes to Rooster Teeth and Jeff Williams and Casey Williams)

I found sticks and drawn a sign in the ground.

And then put rocks and rope around it .

"Why do we need her?" Rune asked me throw gritted teeth. (She can see them but no one else can.)

"Ohh... God no not her." Lucky said (The L. You'll see way she looks like in later chapters.)

"Sadly we need her to help she has killed more than us put together." I said with a sigh.

"I LIVE!" I heard Jess shout as she got up.

"Yes, yes good for you." I said still working.

*Third PoV.*

"What are you doing?" Koda asked.

"Getting help from..." Alice said but was interrupted by the phinoex glowing as she walked into it.

After a few second Alice walked out with a different look she had grey black hair, crimson red eyes green eyes, a stern face void of any expression, she wore black pants, a grey shirt, and a red jacket with the hood up covering most off her face, with a scythe on her back.

It was...