Chapter 8

Daniella's Pov

Walking to the trainer's room I see a bunch of superstars staring at me as I walked by. Opening the door I see my dad getting his arm checked out and he's got bruises and cuts everywhere. He looks up and smiles faintly while the doctor left us alone to talk.

"I'm so sorry dad that they did that to you." I say straight away.

"It's alright, besides I've been through way worse so this is nothing." he tells me.

I smile slightly and remember the match later tonight. Sighing lean my head back and try to focus on the match. My dad must've noticed cause he patted my shoulder.

"It's alright, I've called some of my friends and their going to be backstage and you just need to give them a signal to help you." he tells me. I tilt my head and he explains the rest of the plan.

"So you're sure that's going to work?" I ask him after he explains.

"I'm one hundred percent positive in this plan." he tells me. I nod slowly still unsure but I agree to it anyway." Now go kick that Ambrose's ass." he tells me. I smile and hug him softly cause of his injuries.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My match against Dean was about to start and I started feeling nervous since I had to face the lunatic himself one on one. Seeing him smirk as they replayed the video of my dad earlier made me mad until they showed me attacking him afterwards and his smirk fell. Now it was my turn to come out and went out to my dad's theme song and the crowd went wild as I ran towards the ring. Dean had Seth and Roman in his corner while I was all by myself for this match. Sighing the referee tells us the rules the match before he rings the bell for the match to start. Dean and I lock up but he puts me in a headlock and tightens his grip around my neck.

"That's the best you got? Your headlock needs some improvement!" I shout at him. In response he let's go of the headlock but he kicks me to the ground and then kicks my ribs. The referee asks if I give up but I tell him no. Groaning, Dean tells Seth to pass him a kindo stick and he starts hitting my ribs. Looking over I see Seth wincing every time I get hit with the stick and eventually the kindo stick breaks. Scooting towards the turnbuckle I grab my ribs before looking at the ramp and give the signal for my back up. Once everyone hears the recognisable guitar, they all get up and scream as I see Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, X Pac, and Big Show come down to the ring going straight for Seth and Roman. They start fighting and Dean gets distracted by his teammates struggling to fight back so I take the opportunity to crowbar and hold it against his neck to choke him. Dean struggles to take it off from his neck and he finally says the words he was supposed to say from the start.

"Daniella, alright, I quit!" Dean barely gets out. I let go of the crowbar and he starts coughing to catch his breath. Having my arms raised Kevin and Hulk put me on their shoulders before I they put me down so I can address something.

"I have to admit, Dean put up a hell of a fight, but I still made him quit." I start out by saying,"and now keeping my promise from earlier tonight, Seth, I'm coming after you, but I won't be alone, I'm going to have NWO to have my back." I finish pointing the crowbar at Seth who's on the ground holding the back of his head.

"Now introducing our newest member of NWO. The new member will be better than Miss Elizabeth, and Samantha. Daniella!!!" Kevin yells. I smirk as I'm tossed a NWO t-shirt and I put it over my head. Seth looks shocked as I wore the shirt and I point at him and say you're next before walking up the ramp with the others.

Seth's POV

Daniella joining NWO was not what I was expecting. I mean she's the good girl, so she's like a modern version of Miss Elizabeth. As I went backstage I saw her talking to X Pac and they're talking about something but I can't hear it. Then Daniella walks off laughing and heads to her locker room while X Pac packs his stuff.

"You can come out I know you're there kid." he calls to me. Stepping out he smirks and looks at me as I walk in front of him. "You like her don't you?" X Pac asks me.

"Me? Like her? Please no way would I like her at all." I lie to him. He just smirks at me and shakes his head.

"You know you're worse than Randy when he would watch Elizabeth talking to Hulk." he says looking back at me.

"Trust me I would never like her in my life. She probably likes me, I mean, who wouldn't." I say trying to seem like I didn't like her.

"Yep you're just like Randy. In fact, I bet this is like a new Randy and Elizabeth love story." he concludes. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"But since you don't like her you don't care about the fact she's heading out to a night club tonight with some of the other divas and superstars." he says looking over his shoulder a little. I tense up a little bit but smile.

"She could get wasted and have a one night stand and I still wouldn't care."I tell him before walking off.

Daniella's POV

I was sitting on a leather couch watching everyone get wasted as I just drank my water bottle in silence. Looking around I saw AJ and Phil talking by the bar even though she drank beer and he was drinking a coke. Nikki and Brie were getting beyond wasted on the dance floor while I was being a party pooper and drinking a water bottle by myself. That's when someone sits by me and reeks of alcohol. Looking over I see it's two random people basically eating each other's faces so I get up and move my stuff before they touch it.

"I wouldn't imagine seeing you here at a place like this Daniella or in fact dressed like that." I look up and see Seth pointing at my strapless navy blue dress that goes to the middle of my thigh and I have my hair curled with my converse on. I laugh lightly and look up.

"Yeah me either, but I was basically forced here by Nikki but as you can see I've been ditched and AJ and Phil are over there talking while I'm a loner." I explain to him. He nods his head and sits so close to me that our thighs are touching. I look at the dance floor to see Nikki and Brie talking to Daniel and John. I look over at Seth and ask something I never expected to ask him.

"You want to go get a drink from the bar?"