Chapter 53

Daniella's POV

"And still, the divas champion, Daniella!" Lillian announced over the microphone. I held my title up high as the referee had my right hand in the air. Brie Bella was on the mat floor as Nikki was outside the ring shaking her head in disappointment. Brie put up a good fight, but I was simply better than her. The crowd was cheering as I stepped onto the middle rope and raised my title high. My eyes scanned over the crowd with a smile on my face.

I get backstage and I'm greeted with congratulations from backstage workers. Superstars gave me a pat on the back as I walked past them. My feet stop when I get in my locker room and see Seth sitting on the small couch in the middle of the room. His head snaps up to meet my gaze and he quickly stands to his feet. Seth takes a step towards me and I automatically take one back. The room smells like his cologne and I can't help but look around for the small bottle. Seth takes me off guard when I face him again and he has me pinned against the wall behind me. Usually by now I would've fought back and leave him with a few scratches, but he has to be in here when I'm exhausted after my match.

"I've missed you Dani. You remember that moment, right? That took place on Friday when Dolph didn't know how to keep his hands to himself." Seth growls lowly. My head looks down on the ground for a second until it's forced up by Seth. His eyes are like fire and I cautiously try calming him down by raising my hand to his cheek. He slaps it down and pulls my hair. I yelp in pain and drop my title to the floor.

"Seth stop, you're hurting me." I said to him. My hands hold my hair as he glares at me. Tears prick my eyes when he gets in my face. Seth wipes my tear away from cheek and sighs. He let go of my hair and steps away from me. My body shakes as he paces around the locker room gripping his hair. The whole room starts to spin as I move myself to my suitcase. Seth doesn't notice me since he's still pacing around in a line. My shaky hands grab the bottle and close my hand around it. Peeking over my shoulder, I quietly head to my little bathroom and lock the door. I slide to the floor as bangs come from the other side of the door. I scoot myself to the sink and open the bottom cabinets to find my liquor bottles. My smirk reappears as I pop open the bottle.

"Congratulations to myself for another successful title defense." I say while raising the bottle. The liquor is half way gone when I pop the pills into my mouth. I sigh as I continue this pattern. Take a sip. Take a pill. Take a sip. Take a pill. A burp escapes my lips and I can't help but giggle and cover my mouth. The banging has stopped and I can finally relax more. I finish the bottle, so I grab another one and pop this one open too. I don't know how long I've been in here but my head is already hurting. I toss the pills across from me and attempt to stand. My feet wobble as I finally stand. I try letting go of the sink to stand by myself, but I absolutely fail. I have to sit on the toilet seat when I think about sleeping. I climb to my feet again and slowly make my way to the couch by the wall.

I put the liquor bottle on the small table and the pills next to them. My body falls to the couch as I attempt to make myself comfortable. The sight of Seth's hoodie catches my eye and I shakily grab the hoodie. I place it on and sink into the couch more. It doesn't take long for sleep to take over, but when it does, I wish I never grabbed the bottle.

Seth's POV

Stephanie and I stand there watching Daniella on the couch. Her hair is covering her face and her arm is hanging from the couch. Soft snores can be heard from her as she tosses to the side. A bottle of liquor is by the couch as well as some bottles of pills. After she locked herself in the bathroom, I tried getting in but I had to go out for my match. Hunter and Stephanie said I did a great job, but it sucks that I didn't win.

"I'm really worried about her Steph." I say to her. I move Daniella's legs so I could sit down on the small couch. My eyes notice she has on my hoodie and I can't help not to smile. Stephanie nods her head and slowly steps over to where I am.