[26] Second Chances take on new forms

Your POV:
I trued to breathe but I couldn't breathe.

"Why can't I breathe?!" I questioned in a panic. "How can I talk!?" I asked Elijah. "What's the hell happened?! Why am I on the lab table?!" I questioned getting off. "I can't breathe but I'm talking!? What the hell is going on with me?!" I looked around and spotted Markus. My brain a white circle was drawn around his face.

Identification: Markus Manfred
Android Model: RK200
Relationship: Fiancé
Sex: Male

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I could scream or breathe.

Suddenly a red flashing warning was directly in front of me.

YOUR SYSTEM IS OVERHEATING!!!

"(Y/n) love calm down let me explain!" Markus exclaimed holding his hands up walking toward me.

"What does that mean my system is overheating!?" I questioned. Tears began to run down my face and look at Markus through the blinking red message.

Commencing Emergency Shut Down
Systems Cooling.

Was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

Markus POV:
(Y/n) collapsed to the ground.

Elijah gasped. "I...I don't know....this wasn't supposed to work. We were just being overly ambitious the notion isn't supposed to actually work..." He said suddenly pacing.  "How are we supposed to explain this to the world!?" He exclaimed at me.

"We don't Elijah we find a cover story and stick with it." I tell him.

"A cover story!? What cover story can we make!?"

"(Y/n) is technically dead....She died and out of grief you created an android modeled after her." Markus said. "That is technically what happened here." I explain.

"I wasn't....fuck..." Elijah grumbled. He leaned up against the wall holding his head.

"It is a lot to handle...I know..it's a miracle in the most unique form. But she's alive...(Y/n) is alive....that is the most important thing. At least to me." I admit. "I am aware that there will be difficult times ahead for us but we'll get through them." I say picking her up and carrying her to her room. I lay her on her bed.

I was just as shocked as Elijah was but I didn't care. I was just glad she was alive nonetheless. 

I sat beside the bed waiting for her to wake u- I mean reactivate.

I sat there and waited 10 minutes had passed before she finally opened her eyes.
I jumped up and held her hand.

"(Y/n), relax I'm right here." I say softly while I stroke her hair

She looked at me. "Am I an..." She asked.

I nodded. "Yes, you're an android like me." I say giving her a small smile.

"How? All I remember was passing out and then I faintly remember hearing you saying something about help." She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"That was in the hospital. I was screaming for somebody to help you."

She stared up at the ceiling and covered her  face.

"Do you want to see yourself?" I asked kissing her hand.
She nodded and I took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Once we were inside I close the door so she can see herself in the body length mirror hanging on it. Once she saw her reflection. I ran my hand down both of her arms and kissed her neck.