[15] Sex Machine [XXXX]

[WARNING: Sex. Lots and lots of sex in one chapter.]

January 5th, 2039 9:30am

Your POV:

Today was the day that Markus and I were getting back to work...even though we were supposed to got baxk to work on the eighth I couldn't wait so I persuaded Markus to go in early...and we wasted no time diving right into it. We woke up at around 7:30. I took a shower and ate breakfast before Markus and I went to the refuge which had became more like an office of sorts for us.

There were some Androids still around a couple of hundred to be exact.

I was currently reading emails that needed to be looked up. Some were fanmail some were huge day show host and youtubers wanting to interview us.

"So I just got finished talking to the president's secretary and turns out we don't have to look for a place we just have to show up with a couple of years worth of clothing she already has a place secured for us." Markus said walking towards me.

I smiled before continuing to check the emails. "That's great."

"Is there any big news?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Well besides the typical interviews and fan mail..nope." I sigh.

"What kind of interviews?"

"Some from day show host and some from youtubers which of course I told them I would love to but I have to get conformation from you before agreeing."

"I think we should keep them in suspense. Not too many interviews before we launch the new program of course."

"How many interviews before then?"

"4 and then we can start doing more after the program is launched so we can start get more publicity." Markus says.

"Ok..speaking of publicity I was thinking we should some sort of big event to celebrate the launching and not only that but have celebrity supporters come out.  Maybe make it a concert thing. That way not only will we be able to raise money. But then we can't get the youth involved. If they see some of there favorite influencers donating and supporting they will want to do it as well." I say smiling "I mean it's not exactly and innovative thought. How ever it's an older trick that never fails."

Markus smiled."That's a good idea. We should start trying to get in contact with people to see who we can get on board. It's perfect...we are still very relevant we should take advantage of our status." Markus said.

"Exactly...speaking business...me likely." I say in a flirtatious tone.

"No fraternizing in the work space love." Markus reminded me.