[21]❤ Our love is a movie❤

Your POV:
We ended up scheduling a meeting with Mr.Tanne the next day if course we couldn't go anywhere without our new body guards. So the morning of the meeting we get dressed business casual as usual:

 So the morning of the meeting we get dressed business casual as usual:

Before getting in the back of our escort car. We were driven to a coffee shop where we were to meet Mr.Tanne. As soon ad we arrive we see the nice man waiting at a table Markus and I walk up to show greet him once he sees us.

"Hi!" I say to him before our two guards began to pat him down.

He looked startled as he was being searched. I didn't bkane him in fact I felt kind of bad for him.

"I'm so sorry about that." I apologize as we sit inside the both the booth. Markus sits in the seat next to me while holding my hand. "After yesterday we had to be three times more careful." I say..

"It's fine I understand completely you guys are loved and hated in a sense." He says shifting a bit. "It is however an honour to meet the both of you. I went to the Campaigns kickstart, I donate once every month. Your cause and your movement was and still is very powerful. You two are kind of like a power couple in highschool." He jokes and I chuckle Markus responds with a small amused smile.

"You two rarely speak of your relationship and I understand why. But I believe a love story as unique and completely different from many even from twilight reserves a spotlights of its own."

I smile  "Thank you, we really have no secrets to hide we just love to keep to ourselves but we would love to tell our start however there is a small detail we wouldn't like for you to add at the end of the movie."
I say smiling excitedly.

"Yes of course anything!"

"(Y/n) and I are engaged." Markus said with a small smile.

Mr.Tanne smiled widely. "That is amazing congratulations how did you propose?"

"It was while we were in Paris. I had been wanting to propose to her for months and finally found the right moment to do it before we went home." Markus admitted before kissing my hand while staring me in the eyes.

"How rude of me do you want anything? Coffee? A Cappuccino? A frappé? A bakery treat anything it's all on me." Mr.Tanne offered.

"No thank you. I ate before we got here." I say smiling.

"What about you Mr.Manfred?....wait...I'm so sorry. You're-"

Markus smiled in pure amusement. "You're fine it's a mistake that happens more often than one would think." Markus admit.

"How will this work? If you don't mind me asking." I say.

"We talk and get the story straight. Once we have the story line we begin working on the script and so on." Mr.Tanne explains.

"OK." I say nodding in agreement.

"So to start off, how'd you meet?" Mr.Tanne said.

Markus gave me a small and kissed my ring this time.